• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I only speak 'Murican what is this? :lol:

WTLs got er'body bummed :lol: and idk about them staying at 800-1000 once they release. WTKDs retailed for $150 and you can barely get like 350 or 360 for them.

So if WTLs retail for $250 I think 500-600 will be the resell price, and that's if they release in the limited quantities similar to the WTKDs. If they are a wider release resell might even be less (for you in the golden shoe range of (10-12)

KD6s are doo doo tho

If I didn't associate with you, Bigj, Barbarian, grizz, redrum and that crazy dude Venture I'd be typed too nicer
My dude you are literally the Buzz from Home Alone, Biff from Back To The Future and Roger Klotz from Doug all rolled up into one of the Lebron thread
laugh.gif
when you got banned cats was rejoicing in this joint like the school bully finally got expelled
mean.gif
....... but when you came back you woulda thought Suge Knight had just got out
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not even that bad.
roll.gif
everyone didn't rejoice just like 90%  i'm the nice guy of us all  well the above named I just enjoy entertaining myself when certain things are said

think about it, why would wtl's stay at the 800-1000 mark after releasing WORLDWIDE?

the only reason people are getting away with selling them for that much is because only a few pairs were put out.

my gut tells me that nike released the AU pairs in limited quantities so that they could produce a decent amount of pairs, put them out in the rest of the world and capitalize off of the hype.

WTLs not being super limited is likely but a GR not likely unfortunately. the resell value is effected by the number of pairs available but if people continue to buy them for 800+ a reseller is not gon lower the price because there's a lot of pairs. if people refuse that high price now people will drop their asking price.

I'm hoping Nike decided to make WTLs an easy cop or at least make enough that the resellers top off at 500, but i'm not putting much hope into that thought

Wont be nearly as limited as the xs but definitely no GR I'll tell you that much. Not even close :lol:

think about it, why would wtl's stay at the 800-1000 mark after releasing WORLDWIDE?

the only reason people are getting away with selling them for that much is because only a few pairs were put out.

my gut tells me that nike released the AU pairs in limited quantities so that they could produce a decent amount of pairs, put them out in the rest of the world and capitalize off of the hype.

I have similar thoughts as well, does anyone know what the production numbers were on the WTKD's? :nerd:

So... On to something different. What's the consensus on the Sprites?

Any chance of grabbing these on discount at a later date?

so after i struck out on the KC i searched feeBay for some stuff & saw a pair of these in my size 2x worn for $100  with an hour left, which was very tempting just to double up on. waited till the last sec, bid & snatched them up for $102... very pleased
happy.gif

went .5 up to the 11.5 & fit better than the other pair (11) but at least now i have a crispy pair waiting
grin.gif

I wish I got to see the KC's in person. I have someone wanting my WTKDs + 50.00 for a pair. So I'd only be paying 200.00 for the KC's, but I'm torn on what I like more.

I wish I got to see the KC's in person. I have someone wanting my WTKDs + 50.00 for a pair. So I'd only be paying 200.00 for the KC's, but I'm torn on what I like more.
I would go for the KC. The WTKD is nice but it's more of a conversation piece nothing more.

so after i struck out on the KC i searched feeBay for some stuff & saw a pair of these in my size 2x worn for $100  with an hour left, which was very tempting just to double up on. waited till the last sec, bid & snatched them up for $102... very pleased
happy.gif

went .5 up to the 11.5 & fit better than the other pair (11) but at least now i have a crispy pair waiting
grin.gif

way better than the kc imo

happy.gif

grin.gif
wow nice! 

In terms of value you are taking a L in that trade, especially if you're adding cash. If anything, it should just be a swap for shoes only, no cash added either side.

Always a restock on the KPs though, probably had like 5 of them since release day but you can't beat that price for worn twice. Better check inside before you wear them, his pinky toe is probably still inside there.

Always a restock on the KPs though, probably had like 5 of them since release day but you can't beat that price for worn twice. Better check inside before you wear them, his pinky toe is probably still inside there.
lmao yeah to me it was a no brainer
laugh.gif
 oh and trust me i already scrubbed down the bottoms, odor spray & disinfectant sprayed the insides, whiped down the posite.. literally can almost pass as DS plus it's cool cause this will be my rotation pair

wow nice! 
thanks!
 way better than the kc imo
KC up there but not on the KP or Away level
grin.gif

WTLs not being super limited is likely but a GR not likely unfortunately. the resell value is effected by the number of pairs available but if people continue to buy them for 800+ a reseller is not gon lower the price because there's a lot of pairs. if people refuse that high price now people will drop their asking price.

I'm hoping Nike decided to make WTLs an easy cop or at least make enough that the resellers top off at 500, but i'm not putting much hope into that thought
more pairs equals more resellers

that will drive the price down because they are competing with one another to flip there shoes.

^^^^True and very likely but just saying if people are buying at 800 what reseller is going to lower their price because there's more shoes?

^^^^True and very likely but just saying if people are buying at 800 what reseller is going to lower their price because there's more shoes?
when that small population of people willing to pay 800 get them in their hands. This isn't the Yeezy where its a sellers market... once people cant move the WTL the prices will come down.

i hope thats true cuz this is the only pair of 11s i want......but i know if i was a reseller, the prices i see folks paying in here would give me a reason to rack up.
I'm going for a pair just for that reason, I think these are the ugliest 11s but I know that first week is usually key if you wanna flip... hype moves way too fast these days.

Back
Top Bottom