Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
2 reps, no wonder he's mad, BarbarianBob gets more reps just saying hello in here.

Hello :nerd: ..... NOW EVERYBODY REP ME! :evil:

I know that's not gonna happen though because everyone's probably out already from all the shenanigans getting repped all day :rolleyes

As of late I've been in lurk mood after I grabbed KC's. WTL's are cool but I'm not going crazy anymore with the release date all up in the air like it is :smh: I'm still gonna try though :rolleyes

I still need Anthracites (sz 13) :nerd: after that I may grab USA Lows and Sprites then just fall back and wait for XII's .....

man this thread has a terrible reputation on NT :lol: I was in the SB thread and they referred to it "as a mess"

BAD BOYS OF #NT, I'll be that then
View media item 1071395

The gang :nthat:

laugh.gif
mean.gif
@ the nonsense in here today.

NDC sold out almost within 2 minutes if I remember correctly for those KC's . Foot locker was ridiculous as always . They just blowing smoke lol

NDC sold out almost within 2 minutes if I remember correctly for those KC's . Foot locker was ridiculous as always . They just blowing smoke lol
Ok so me and u were on the same NDC... "Sizes becoming unavailable every few mins" 
mean.gif
Get outta here they sold out quick lol

Article was corny but they aren't lying about the resell prices. You'll be lucky to net $50 profit from reselling

Little article about how the "King has been dethroned" and all that BS lol. Crazy stuff surrounding Bron these days obviously. Smh dummies http://shoefax.com/2014/07/king-dethroned-lebron-11-ext-kings-crown-value-nearly-cut-half/

I guess if the resale value ain't through the roof the shoe isn't any good by some sort of logic :rolleyes

They didn't factor in the ratio of sneaker releases these days though. It's multiple hype worthy releases biweekly these days, cats are just growing out of the hype of paying astronomical prices for kicks when they sellout because there's literally something else coming right down the pipe next week :lol:

It almost sounds like the culture vultures are losing interest and that's great :smile: let it get back to the essence and go back to where people who really want the kicks can have fair shots at copping for retail and not having to resort to drastic measures :nthat:

Last edited:
I guess if the resale value ain't through the roof the shoe isn't any good by some sort of logic :rolleyes

They didn't factor in the ratio of sneaker releases these days though. It's multiple hype worthy releases biweekly these days, cats are just growing out of the hype of paying astronomical prices for kicks when they sellout because there's literally something else coming right down the pipe next week :lol:

It almost sounds like the culture vultures are losing interest and that's great :smile: let it get back to the essence and go back to where people who really want the kicks can have fair shots at copping for retail and not having to resort to drastic measures :nthat:
PREACH PASTOR BOBBY!!!!!

I guess if the resale value ain't through the roof the shoe isn't any good by some sort of logic
eyes.gif

They didn't factor in the ratio of sneaker releases these days though. It's multiple hype worthy releases biweekly these days, cats are just growing out of the hype of paying astronomical prices for kicks when they sellout because there's literally something else coming right down the pipe next week
laugh.gif

It almost sounds like the culture vultures are losing interest and that's great
smile.gif
let it get back to the essence and go back to where people who really want the kicks can have fair shots at copping for retail and not having to resort to drastic measures
nthat.gif
the WTL is the dead cow all the vultures are waiting for... and it isn't the last. Nike knows how to keep the hype train going. The KC didn't do so great because it wasn't pushed heavy and it was just a random shoe, if the Heat had won and they used the exact same shoe but slapped the word "Championship" on it I guarantee the resale would be higher than giraffe ***** right now. 

Back
Top Bottom