• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
id pay $500 and be done with it 
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I found the KC for $310 here locally I'm tempted to pull the trigger but with the way prices are falling I think these can be had for close to retail if I just hold out a little while longer.

everyone looking to pay $500. I believe depending on numbers released we could see resell close to 500 depending on size. my guess is that resell will be around 800-1000.
after release? nah. i'm assuming there'll be more than expected and they'll top off at 8-850

tbh i'd like these to release out of the blue as long as it's not too late or too early.

anyone with tweetdeck or a phone should have a chance.

If I didn't associate with you, Bigj, Barbarian, grizz, redrum and that crazy dude Venture I'd be typed too nicer

My dude you are literally the Buzz from Home Alone, Biff from Back To The Future and Roger Klotz from Doug all rolled up into one of the Lebron thread :lol: when you got banned cats was rejoicing in this joint like the school bully finally got expelled :smh: ....... but when you came back you woulda thought Suge Knight had just got out :rofl:

Last edited:
hoping the WTL delay is so they can make a ton of these. Need to up my chances.

BTW. The more I'm looking at my pair of KC's the more slight defects I'm noticing. Tiny **** that can only be seen with a flashlight up close haha. On feet cant tell so W/E. These look awesome so not gonna let a minor glue spot or suede blemish stop me. Wearing these all weekend.

If I didn't associate with you, Bigj, Barbarian, grizz, redrum and that crazy dude Venture I'd be typed too nicer

My dude you are literally the Buzz from Home Alone, Biff from Back To The Future and Roger Klotz from Doug all rolled up into one of the Lebron thread :lol: when you got banned cats was rejoicing in this joint like the school bully finally got expelled :smh: ....... but when you came back you woulda thought Suge Knight had just got out :rofl:
:lol: I'm not even that bad.

hoping the WTL delay is so they can make a ton of these. Need to up my chances.

BTW. The more I'm looking at my pair of KC's the more slight defects I'm noticing. Tiny **** that can only be seen with a flashlight up close haha. On feet cant tell so W/E. These look awesome so not gonna let a minor glue spot or suede blemish stop me. Wearing these all weekend.

qft, a lot of people got wtkd's on ndc. they're less hype than these but if i'm able to get my pair without hassle then great.

everyone looking to pay $500. I believe depending on numbers released we could see resell close to 500 depending on size. my guess is that resell will be around 800-1000.

after release? nah. i'm assuming there'll be more than expected and they'll top off at 8-850

yeah if they produce a lot of pairs $500 could be a real possibility but my opinion is they will still be 800-1000 out the gate, if not more.

I honestly don't think it even matters to Nike at this point to make them super limited. In fact I think they'll do the exact opposite. The ruckus that these caused releasing overseas and in other markets from crashing sites relentless site hacking and everything else that happened Nike (if they're smart) will probably release these in semi limited/limited GR numbers (ASG #'s) :rolleyes

Not saying anything factual of course just my opinion but I'm pretty sure with the success of the WTMVP X's and Nike seeing what they go for I highly doubt they'll pass up a chance maximize profits on these this time around :\ .......... or maybe I'm just being super optimistic right now :lol:

SI MAMI! PODEMOS VERLO JUNTOS BAJO CLARO DE LUNA! :wow:

I only speak 'Murican what is this? :lol:

WTLs got er'body bummed :lol: and idk about them staying at 800-1000 once they release. WTKDs retailed for $150 and you can barely get like 350 or 360 for them.

So if WTLs retail for $250 I think 500-600 will be the resell price, and that's if they release in the limited quantities similar to the WTKDs. If they are a wider release resell might even be less (for you in the golden shoe range of (10-12)

Back
Top Bottom