Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
You know its crazy you say that, I had been thinking lately since I copped KC's how I really don't have much to look forward to at the current moment since the WTL's release keeps getting delayed
mean.gif
I like Sprites but I'm not crazy over any of the lows though I do like them and the USA's. I just can't put a finger on it but it's like a feeling of emptiness not have a RD to look forward to
laugh.gif
Your wallet will be feeling the opposite... 
roll.gif

The random drop ain't happening, the WTL's are coming out in retail stores and it's already been stated numerous times it would be announced folks :smh: and like someone said earlier about them being pushed up to September kinda makes since because that would probably make them the last release of the XI line before the XII's hit in October ..... well at least that makes since to me :lol:

But that's not exciting enough, Bob! People want more excitement with their sneaker releases!

Seriously tho, I agree with you 100%. Damn the ROs, now for some reason everyone likes to assume a shoe without a release date is going to be a random drop.

But that's not exciting enough, Bob! People want more excitement with their sneaker releases!

Seriously tho, I agree with you 100%. Damn the ROs, now for some reason everyone likes to assume a shoe without a release date is going to be a random drop.

i don't want excitement, one of the reasons why i'd take newer sigs over retro j's anytime of anyday is because you can just walk into the store and see dope comfortable **** that you can just cop and wear out the store, no hassle no nothing.

Also, its cool and all to have a crew.... just keep that "imma keep the info to my crew" talk out of this thread.

Its not helpful to anyone and can stay within CrewMail or whatever.
You part of the crew too, don't have to rain on the parade :lol:.

All jokes aside if I find deals I post it in here and reference whoever like you did, I would like all the people who actually want to wear the shoes to get them if I can help keep them from resellers I will.

nerd.gif
#SUPNT #1059 #BBWGANG
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have been better if they had matching leather coats like in grease, I call dibs on John Travolta.

Definitely the left!

Sitting there thinking, "Dam my upper lip still smell like earlier..."

the hell u talking about...think i care about whatever target you talking about...look at my avi.....nuff said

It was only a warning no need to get your bandana in a knot gangsta :rolleyes ...... you go 0 to 100 ***** real quick huh :lol: ...... but take it easy because you will get swerved on :tongue:

Last edited:
Listen up, if you don't get the joke you don't have to laugh but you can't knock it :smh: ........ you gone end up with a target on your back you keep it up pleighboi |I
the hell u talking about...think i care about whatever target you talking about...look at my avi.....nuff said
I don't get it.. is he gesturing in a threatening manner or something? You're starting to cross the line that you can't skip back across homie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom