Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
If that's is the 12 it looks like a similar concept as the hyper rev for the upper. Which I like but I dunno how Bron can use these as he is more a max support guy.

Can't tell from the pics about the cushioning but the hyper rev is full length zoom no drop in.
cushioning looks like zoom pods to me like in the tech specs. The heel pod definitely looks like zoom

Would have been perfect for @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts
word, if she didn't buy like 5 pairs already
laugh.gif

They remind me of the AJ XXI with podular system and how long did that last? The cw also is too funky to really key on what is what and is the shoe attached it looks pieces to me.

I think my super heros arrived at my boys house. Might be time to start harassing him to let me know when he's home :lol:

People were going to hate on these shoes no matter what they looked like. With all the delays, speculation, buildup, etc, people were going to criticize the hell out of them one way or another. If it was a simpler looking shoe with just white posite or something, you would've just had people complaining "they're terrible, too basic, not worth the wait" instead of people trying to be funny with all the animal print memes.

For the dudes that got the codes/shoes for retail and as a bonus just for playing a game they were gonna play anyway, it's a win-win. If you don't like them, they'll probably be a good flip for something else you want, and if you do like them, then it's all good, you got a 1 out of 2014 Lebron.
Right on point , a lot of salty immature dudes in here , I got a pair I'll be rocking

Dunno if this has been posted but I got through chatting with a rep in response to that email last night to make sure sure everything was in order and asked a ship date. He said ftc 6-10-14

People sure are going in hard on the 12's from just a front and sole shoot smh... Until full pics show up lol

Need to see a side view on those XII's, they do look pretty tall in that top view, hopefully that's not the case.  The height kept me from grabbing any of the Kobe 9 Elites. 
same... i couldn't mess with the kobe 9 elites at all because of the height.. i wou;ldn't even wear them if they were a one of one that kobe hand delivered himself 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
People sure are going in hard on the 12's from just a front and sole shoot smh... Until full pics show up lol

You've been here long enough to know its guilty/hated until proven innocent when new pics surface of anything most of the time :lol: but I too think they look like butt just based off how high they are :smh:

You've been here long enough to know its guilty/hated until proven innocent when new pics surface of anything most of the time :lol: but I too think they look like butt just based off how high they are :smh:

Lol yeah your right that's how it usually is lol

If you paid for your 2k14 with PayPal please call Nike and update your payment method to a credit/debit card
Whats good with the people that said nike has an agreement with paypal ? 

we been told ya'll to change your payment if you got paypal.

Back
Top Bottom