Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm not saying one positive or negative thing about the 12s until an official pic of a pair that's releasing :lol: I thought the 11s would be trash when the first hint surfaced and now I have 3 pair and an elite version

I changed my payment two months ago and I still got that email so whats your point lol
That post was directed to the people in the 2k thread that were mad at people constantly talking about changing payment because paypal expired. 

lol

i'm gonna call tonight for the second time, but I just don't understand what happened the last time I provided them with the info

kinda frustrating honestly, though the email looks like a mass generated one that was sent out to anyone who paid with Paypal

That post was directed to the people in the 2k thread that were mad at people constantly talking about changing payment because paypal expired.
didn't bother me the first time, I just called up, took 5 minutes, but having to do that again is a little frustrating

People sure are going in hard on the 12's from just a front and sole shoot smh... Until full pics show up lol

I agree that a lot of ppl hate first only to 180 when Nike releases their doctored up glamour photos

But some of us just know what we aren't looking for in a shoe and don't need a million photos to know we're not interested.

I said very early in the thread that I wasn't a huge fan of the XI silhouette and a year later I haven't more than one c/w I was able to get excited over.

Some of us say money saved...and do just that lol

I'll go on a limb and say the 12s are garbage and y'all will still buy them as long as Lebron scores over 40 points in them, even if they look like knee high Steve Maddens someone will like them.

Remember back in the day when the 20-5-5 and soldiers were the post-season shoe? Looks like they still are and at $125 vs the $275 price tag of the Elite, LeBron doing his best to save us some cash :lol:

Man if that is the 12 then there's real potential there, have to imagine a final product would have more to it than that cuz those look like a sample like almost just an inner bootie as the whole thing.. Just sayin I'm lovin that shape (cuz it isn't blown out, huge and fat) and the bottoms rule.. Again if that is them we'll see but IMO instantly waaaaay better than the 11

I agree that a lot of ppl hate first only to 180 when Nike releases their doctored up glamour photos

But some of us just know what we aren't looking for in a shoe and don't need a million photos to know we're not interested.

I said very early in the thread that I wasn't a huge fan of the XI silhouette and a year later I haven't more than one c/w I was able to get excited over.

Some of us say money saved...and do just that lol
This

U sir are the king of speculation.
eyes.gif

Playing Devil's Advocate and drumming up conversation doesn't equal speculation, and if you think that does, then we're on the wrong page.

Last edited:
Man if that is the 12 then there's real potential there, have to imagine a final product would have more to it than that cuz those look like a sample like almost just an inner bootie as the whole thing.. Just sayin I'm lovin that shape (cuz it isn't blown out, huge and fat) and the bottoms rule.. Again if that is them we'll see but IMO instantly waaaaay better than the 11
What?

Nah... probably just letting the hype grow...

As long as Nike doesn't put them in some kinda Champ pack... I can see it now:

"The WTL XI commemorates the entire 11 year career of Lebron James, which has culminated in numerous awards and MVPs (regular season and NBA Finals), while the King's Crown XI signifies his historic 3-peat for he and his Miami Heat. Join us by celebrating all of King James' NBA accomplishments with this Championship Pack, and anticipate more from him in the future.*

*nike may substitute one pair of shoes with a lbj soldier vii."

:smh:

now you done jinxed it. Now this is PRECISELY what they're going to do!!!

do you work for Nike? :lol: man your word usage was off the charts. Sounds EXACTLY like what they'd say

thought your rant was going to end with an orgasm, started talking about bottoms and thickness.
Whooooah... Huh?
Lol my rant?
Was sayin that shape from just those two pics cleans up all the bulky flat failure of the 11 instantly, again if that is the 12 the release version will surely look different but as an initial shot worlds better than the potato shaped turd that is the 11

Back
Top Bottom