Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
No offense taken because you don't know what you're talking about. Just recently John Wall and Damian Lillard left their contracts to either renegotiate or find a new brand. Nike can't force Lebron to wear its shoes; if he wanted to sign with another brand it's likely his contract with Nike has a huge buyout clause. But if the buyer is right, it could pay that. Even if there is a non compete clause that certainly is negotiable. Just like I originally said, everything is negotiable. You can't contract for someone to do something they don't want to do. That's indentured servitude.
thats kind of the point of a contract to keep someone locked into your company slash/team.  For example if bron wanted to leave the heat and go play for the lakers, he CAN't until his contract expires or there is an option for him to go into free agency.. 

He can refuse to play, but he cant play for another team unless the heat release him from his contract. 

An inner boot with laces? 

Say thats the case then you're keeping that boot secure with a strap most likely. 

Just got off the phone with Nike Account Support, she was looking up some stuff and told me that the she was notified that the reason the WTL got pushed back was because they wanted to produce more pairs because of the heat behind them.
Hope it's true I'd like to at least have a chance unlike last year

Last edited:

Just got off the phone with Nike Account Support, she was looking up some stuff and told me that the she was notified that the reason the WTL got pushed back was because they wanted to produce more pairs because of the heat behind them.
I really dnt think thats the reason they got pushed back, they know the jig with the "What The" series

Me and the rep had a nice convo about the overall shoes and why they don't reference the game. I started throwing out some ideas that they could do with the box to reference the game. He then asked if he could forward the ideas to his VP. That never happened before but would be cool if they implemented  one of the ideas although it may be to late.

Me and the rep had a nice convo about the overall shoes and why they don't reference the game. I started throwing out some ideas that they could do with the box to reference the game. He then asked if he could forward the ideas to his VP. That never happened before but would be cool if they implemented  one of the ideas although it may be to late.
i have to imagine by now these things are in some wearhouse ready to ship.  

I really dnt think thats the reason they got pushed back, they know the jig with the "What The" series

Agreed. It isn't a new phenomena.

finally was able to change my payment for the 2ks

even after this new email they told me I couldn't change it

had to call paypal and get rejected just to call nike right back

finally caught a rep with some sense

sheesh

I have my second pair going to my neighbors house but thinking about just telling the Nike Rep to switch to my house instead since I have to call anyway about the paypal account. Do anyone remember the policy about how many per household??? I have both pairs on separate cards but the same name btw

Last edited:

Agreed. It isn't a new phenomena.
Nope, but maybe they're making it a GR instead.

Just playing Devil's Advocate.
if they make it a gr i'll sit on them for a sale, then buy them and sell them in a yr
roll.gif
nah not really as far as the 12's maybe they're using the idea that was used for Master P's Converse
nerd.gif
 and the Converse helium if anyone remembers either of those 2 shoes

Last edited:
Nope, but maybe they're making it a GR instead.

Just playing Devil's Advocate.

Nah... probably just letting the hype grow...

As long as Nike doesn't put them in some kinda Champ pack... I can see it now:

"The WTL XI commemorates the entire 11 year career of Lebron James, which has culminated in numerous awards and MVPs (regular season and NBA Finals), while the King's Crown XI signifies his historic 3-peat for he and his Miami Heat. Join us by celebrating all of King James' NBA accomplishments with this Championship Pack, and anticipate more from him in the future.*

*nike may substitute one pair of shoes with a lbj soldier vii."

:smh:

Nike getting annoying as hell I called them a month or two ago and gave them my card because I paid using paypal, now I get that email and have to call them again to give them a card I already gave them. I'll call tonight after work, i'll be glad when this whole ordeal is over with.

Yes sir!
Come on nike do us a solid make them a limited gr or even a full blown gr

I was on the phone last night with a rep on a classified call.  He told me the reason WTL hasn't dropped yet is because Nike is still trying to figure out what options to include on Nike I.D.  Yes, you will be able to design your own WTL sneakers!!!

I was on the phone with Nike a minute ago and the rep said the reason the WTL have been pushed back is because 1 out of 5 NT members got them messed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom