Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
if those are the 12s i will gladly pass and go back and collect previous lebrons that look so much better

For anyone who wants to read the translated of that link:

For more information on the 7th generation of James and Durant 11! ! ! Published by the Tiger bashing beef seven shoe · sports equipment http://bbs.hupu.com/gear
The figure would have been prepared for a long time but have uploaded ~ ~ so I could not pass details 7th generation hand played James 11 and Durant! !
    LEBRON Ⅻ ¥ 1599
Features: Dynamic fit and flexible response
Summary: LEBRON Ⅻ is a revolutionary basketball shoe designed to enhance the explosive James stadium and design. Independent nike zoom air cushioning increase the flexibility of the system, while the upper structure of the generated light, precise fit of.
Characteristics: 1: hyperfuse structure provides lightweight, breathable supportive.
           2: hyperposite integrated to the upper flaps, the additional protective.
           3: Independent nike zoom air can produce flexible cushioning effect.
           4: fly line to ensure a dynamic fit.
           5: breathable monolithic boots fit feet.

A total of four color yo time to market should be this year's autumn and winter ~ ~

Handwriting is not easy ah ~ ~

Read line number 5 then look at the pic of the 12's, that definitely looks like some sort of inner boot

My 9 collection will be mad dope if those are the 12s, but it's too early to tell.  It could be the underlayment for all we know.
i would definitely take the time to round out the xi model, move to the 8 then the 9 the x didn't do it for me honestly

If that's is the 12 it looks like a similar concept as the hyper rev for the upper. Which I like but I dunno how Bron can use these as he is more a max support guy.

Can't tell from the pics about the cushioning but the hyper rev is full length zoom no drop in.

Read line number 5 then look at the pic of the 12's, that definitely looks like some sort of inner boot
1599 Yen is like $16USD.. Weird.

i would definitely take the time to round out the xi model, move to the 8 then the 9 the x didn't do it for me honestly
I'm almost done with the XIs, my SB will be here any day now, and then it's on to the rest of the ones in my signature and the Superheros.  Don't really care for the 8s honestly.

if that abomination really is a 12 ill add the 2-3 XI i dont have 3-4 X i dont have and a couple of the IX ....man those things are hideous 

@BarbarianBob can have the comforter. info on the bed sheet? they contrast better with the Everglades.
laugh.gif
@BarbarianBob   ill tell you if the XII pics are real i will be investing my money in a new Comforter instead
roll.gif

XII are not bad, give it a better pic...i like em but only copping Xmas & ASG of the XII line, just like i did for the XI...

Those look like the sample pics I posted months ago, the height is like the Kobes. I hope they aren't those because I'll be staying away from Lebrons.

yea i cant wear wrestling/boxing shoes either, need more pics but if the 12s are some tallboys, back on the hunt for 8s-10s i missed on

1599 Yen is like $16USD.. Weird.

I'm almost done with the XIs, my SB will be here any day now, and then it's on to the rest of the ones in my signature and the Superheros.  Don't really care for the 8s honestly.
maybe thats yuan and not yen if so that would make them about 250-255

Got this email from Nike about half an hour ago:
Thank you for pre-ordering the LeBron 2K14!
We are getting closer to shipping this product, and are reaching out regarding payment. Your order was placed with PayPal and because it was a pre-order, a hold was placed on the pre-order to keep your account from being charged. PayPal has since released the money back into your account, so we will need you to call us with a new form of payment before we can ship your order.

Please call us at 1-800-806-6453 4:00 am - 11:00 pm PT 7 days/week with your credit card information.

Sincerely,

The Nike.com Customer Service Team
The customer service person I talked to had no idea about this email going out yet, but was still able to help me switch my payment info.

*edit: thakidfrombk beat me to it.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with Nike Account Support, she was looking up some stuff and told me that the she was notified that the reason the WTL got pushed back was because they wanted to produce more pairs because of the heat behind them.

Back
Top Bottom