Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So basically the 2K14s are so wack they shut down the current signature line.....

:rofl:  
I must say you seem to "hate" the 2Ks the most out of anyone here. Every other post from you in this thread is about how "ugly" they are. And that joke made no sense... Shut down the XI line...?

roll.gif
aaaaand soldiers back on to win it

saw the everglades in person over 2 weeks ago ... very underwhelming & the print looks like a cheap sticker you can just peel off;

JUSTT GIVE ME THESE KINGS CROWNS!!!

Jades and Dunkmans are $149.99 on FNL + an extra 15% off with code KICKSTAKE15. Comes out to $127.50 + tax & shipping.

Super tempted but gotta be cautious with my cash right now.

I'm sure those are samples. The pic with the sole looks like they might fall apart. I like what I see so far.

Anyone got info on a 10.5 elite hero?  Been on vacation for a week, over 100 new pages lol.  Missed out on the nbastore deal.

The materials look pretty cheap.

I don't doubt authenticity.

This was around the time we started seeing Bron testing out the XIs last year.

Considering the fact that they start working on the new model like 2 years before release there's really no reason for us to be shown something that isn't the real thing this late in the game.

A lot of ppl were hoping what we were seeing last year were soldiers and not the XIs.

Looks like I can spend yet another year tracking down older models.

The materials look pretty cheap.

I don't doubt authenticity.

This was around the time we started seeing Bron testing out the XIs last year.

Considering the fact that they start working on the new model like 2 years before release there's really no reason for us to be shown something that isn't the real thing this late in the game.

A lot of ppl were hoping what we were seeing last year were soldiers and not the XIs.

Looks like I can spend yet another year tracking down older models.

not sure the 2 year thing holds weight to be honest. we see wear test samples or prototypes only a few months before release pretty regularly.

Very interesting, but they don't look like they have enough support for LeBron considering his size.

I'm interested in seeing what they look like with the sole attached. Looks like the same cushioning from the Jordan 28's & the Trunner Dominate Pro's.

You're just making yourself look stupid now...
I leave that up to you when your walking around sneakercon in them carrying shoe boxes....
laugh.gif

I must say you seem to "hate" the 2Ks the most out of anyone here. Every other post from you in this thread is about how "ugly" they are. And that joke made no sense... Shut down the XI line...?
I hated the entire process on top of knowing Nike would screw dudes over with an ugly shoe. 

As far as the joke....It just went over your head....
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually if I remember correctly in that description of the 12's they posted before didn't they say that where was suppose to be some sort of nner sock? If you really look closely at the shoe, it does kind of remind me of one of a removable sock like the ones that where on the Adidas EQT shoe.

View media item 982439

Need to see a side view on those XII's, they do look pretty tall in that top view, hopefully that's not the case.  The height kept me from grabbing any of the Kobe 9 Elites. 

Rumor floating around from some pretty serious LeBron collectors that LBJ could wear the 2K's this Saturday night for game 3, would be awesome if true. 

Back
Top Bottom