Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

this is gonna be a costly weekend I see.

...but at least I get to say bye to JB forever
I'd be rich if I got paid something every time someone said this

Indiglo 14s
Olive 5s
Columbia 11s
French blue 7s
Maroon 6s

Need I go on?

You hooked for life dawg!
Lmao! You got me second guessing myself, but I think I'm straight after the carmines

Unless they drop proper flu games or they run back the playoff xii's... damn CF, see what you did!

but isn't a HWC a knicks like cw I've also been confused by that, also but think the ASG XII next yr could be HWC if nike's lazy though I figure we're gonna see some statue of liberty metallic red apple design 
HWC

Hardwood Classic

Throwback

Throwback Mavs colors.

Has nothing to do with the Knicks.
I see below

pics of pain on feet
you've seen it plenty of times every time someone post the letoe pic

but isn't a HWC a knicks like cw I've also been confused by that, also but think the ASG XII next yr could be HWC if nike's lazy though I figure we're gonna see some statue of liberty metallic red apple design 
These were the Cavs' HWC jerseys:
BIcCXiw.jpg
oh ok so it's not knicks cw it just looks like it should be to include these jersey's but thanks for the info

The 11s fit nice after they're broke in, The KPs gave me the most problems but now they are perfect.
Yeah and you can really feel when they just start to break in. The shoes goes from painful to very comfortable.
some days I think I get a glimpse of this comfort then after about 30mins nah it was nothing

Lmao! You got me second guessing myself, but I think I'm straight after the carmines

Unless they drop proper flu games or they run back the playoff xii's... damn CF, see what you did!

Bruh I need them out my pocket too. But I won't say I will retire but I ain't copping no ++++ stuff unless they create a new classic like the royal 3s. Imma be that old person on line that be hella lost about the game ctfu

I can dig it @CarolinaFinest. I'm down for a drop here and there but JB is definitely on the back burner now

I'm also torn between KCs and Everglades... Wait, No. I'm on the fence for the everglades

@armokidd  detailed shots are needed... don't care about the comforter either

At this point it is a mental thing for him. He wasn't performing well so why not try out a different set of shoes. There is no way in hell that it would take Nike a whole year to get a shoe molded perfectly to his foot in the XI line. It took them a month or so to perfect a Nike Free Golf shoe for Tiger Woods. And if you know anything about TW you know that he is more anal about his equipment and apparel than anyone in sports.

I am sure all of this started out with legitimate discomfort in some areas but I would say they had this stuff nixed before the All Star break and he is just going with what works mentally.

Just terrible for this to be still happening. Wonder if he had the pain many here and what nightwing was complaining about????

Kind of hard to see that as an issue for him. I mean he's been back and forth all season with this one model. Through wear test models and "retooling" through the season the elites should have been lace up and go. But it's the same story. Either he doesn't like the shoe as much as they want him to or he might be trying to make a statement. Either way being on the XII's and bring back that Zoom Max cushioning that even LBJ went back to early in the season..

Now Bron back in some soldiers too

i have been saying for months that the issue with lebron is the fact that the 11 has that lunarlon insert. lunarlon just isnt good for basketball IMO and the real issue is that the 11 is a hollow shoe with a throw in insert.

they should just go back to the zoom max...i am almost sure they wont do this again.

i have been saying for months that the issue with lebron is the fact that the 11 has that lunarlon insert. lunarlon just isnt good for basketball IMO and the real issue is that the 11 is a hollow shoe with a throw in insert.

they should just go back to the zoom max...i am almost sure they wont do this again.
I think lunarlon is fine but idk if it's good for someone like lebron and his physique. I think air max and zoom are the way to go for him.

Anyone on the fence...get em....they're real nice
I get and understand that logic but for me if im on the fence, I just gotta pass.

Id rather invest on something im 100% sure of from the start than just buy something bc i might like them.

Prob why ive only bought the Kobe MPs and supreme foams this year.

I am a broke boy though :frown: lol

I have each xi outside the creamesicle joints, avm and the dunkman the everglades have become my favorite pair

So basically the 2K14s are so wack they shut down the current signature line.....

roll.gif

It's hard knowing that you spent your hard earns and feel good about wearing you favorite player shoe most likely (not all will agree) then to see him in the entry level shoes just kill your "part of something bigger" buzz but Lebron is the ultimate salesman. Even bigger than MJ! I back this up by pride. Jordan wouldn't be caught dead on the court in team Jordans but yet he has them for sell and Lebron on the other hand is trying to get ever dollar. Whether your high end or entry level just enjoy the time your model get it's proper do. That is all.

Well jk :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom