Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
but isn't a HWC a knicks like cw I've also been confused by that, also but think the ASG XII next yr could be HWC if nike's lazy though I figure we're gonna see some statue of liberty metallic red apple design 

HWC

Hardwood Classic

Throwback

Throwback Mavs colors.

Has nothing to do with the Knicks.

Andddddddd... Cole switches out to soldiers. He's done this before. If it doesn't work for him, why keep trying? Lol

laugh.gif
 I'm telling you XI's hurt the feet. Even my half size up still feeling some pain.

But they look so nice.

Last edited:
Andddddddd... Cole switches out to soldiers. He's done this before. If it doesn't work for him, why keep trying? Lol

Does switching mean it doesn't work?

I see guys at gym switching kicks after a few 16pt games.

Maybe players in the league wanna warm up and start the game in one pair and switch into a lighter pair to finish the night.

...or maybe they just make sure they wear all the stuff nike sends over so they can continue to receive new ish. :lol:

Gator Kings feel the best but I haven't even UNDS them yet so they probably hurt my feet too if I wore them out.
Aways don't pinch cuz I sized up half size . Lol but pinching in my other 5 pairs. Haven't un'ds my GK's yet tho

Was thinking about grabbing a pair of XI but all these complaints have me thinking otherwise. You guys wearing them casually or balling?

Aways don't pinch cuz I sized up half size . Lol but pinching in my other 5 pairs. Haven't un'ds my GK's yet tho
Same thing here only got 4 pairs. AVM and GK half size up. KP and Dunkmans TTS.

Dunkmans are the biggest regrets of the season even tho I got them on the cheap. Maybe I'll learn to love them again.

It's also kinda funny to try and paint this picture of Lebron being upset or unsatisfied with Nike and their product.

He's never stopped wearing Nike products :lol:

He's been wearing HIS signature shoes the entire time.

For all anyone knows Nike could be tweaking their marketing strategy and trying to increase interest for the soldiers.

Some of you guys are kings of overreaction :lol:

Not just that guy, but the whole Lebron unhappy with Nike thing gets brought up a lot and it's kinda silly.

Man, all of this :lol:

Was thinking about grabbing a pair of XI but all these complaints have me thinking otherwise. You guys wearing them casually or balling?

I would suggest going to try a pair on.

I tried mine on with a thicker sock and went a half size up and they were just fine.

Some of these dudes are having issues that seem to be exclusive to their feet.

Back
Top Bottom