Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
7onius is a good dude. Nothing wrong with a little ****-swinging every now and then.

...and sometimes I wish I was a lil' fella, be a hell of a lot easier to find shoes
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Definitely excited to see the sneak peek at the XII.  The angle and the way that he's holding the upper together appears to give it that 'boot' look but IMO, I don't think it will be that high.  If he let go of that death grip on the heel and tucked in the tongue, I think we'd all get a better idea.

And maaaaan, if that rumor is true about him wearing the 2k14 for Game 3....*insert Denzel 'Training Day' BOOM*

That post was directed to the people in the 2k thread that were mad at people constantly talking about changing payment because paypal expired. 
honestly it was a waste of time to change your payment, because you had to do it again.. lol 

Definitely excited to see the sneak peek at the XII.  The angle and the way that he's holding the upper together appears to give it that 'boot' look but IMO, I don't think it will be that high.  If he let go of that death grip on the heel and tucked in the tongue, I think we'd all get a better idea.

And maaaaan, if that rumor is true about him wearing the 2k14 for Game 3....*insert Denzel 'Training Day' BOOM*
were did you hear this rumor?  plese dont tell me it was icey soles! 

now you done jinxed it. Now this is PRECISELY what they're going to do!!!

do you work for Nike? :lol: man your word usage was off the charts. Sounds EXACTLY like what they'd say

:lol: Nah, I don't work for them, but I've bought PLENTY of their product to kinda guess what they'd come up with...

But don't do it Nike, it's just jokes...

I've been all-in on the lows ever since I put my foot in the Easters.

Though I'm genuinely pissed about that batman/entourage CW being GS only.

Just tried calling Nike to provide my credit info for the 2Ks... They have "technical difficulties" and can't answer my call right now. Really frustrating because I was one of the people who changed to a credit card months ago, and now I have to do it again, but can't.

Lol heck no.....@dwoodactennis  mentioned it earlier in the thread, while also stating it was just a rumor among some big time LeBron collectors.  Nothing to really discuss, I was just getting excited thinking about it 
laugh.gif
No definitely not Icey Soles!  Came from two of the biggest LeBron collectors there is, very well known guys in the sneaker world, but even they said last night that  it's just a rumor that has been floating around the last few days amongst their Nike LeBron connections.  I guess we will see Saturday night...but I gotta think as finicky as LBJ has been lately with his shoes, he's not going to lace up an XI, which he hasn't worn since who knows how far back, for an important game 3.  But who knows anymore. 

No definitely not Icey Soles!  Came from two of the biggest LeBron collectors there is, very well known guys in the sneaker world, but even they said last night that  it's just a rumor that has been floating around the last few days amongst their Nike LeBron connections.  I guess we will see Saturday night...but I gotta think as finicky as LBJ has been lately with his shoes, he's not going to lace up an XI, which he hasn't worn since who knows how far back, for an important game 3.  But who knows anymore. 
he can always wear it for a quarter or half.. he did that with what the X last year.  would be super cool if he did.. make me almost want to keep my pair..lmao 

Last edited:
Those sprites 
pimp.gif

Lows actually look real good. If that USA colorway is anything like that photoshop that was on here a while back Ill def cop those too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom