Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Tried the team elites on today. Not sure how to feel. They're.... not worth $275 imo. Nor $250. Maybe $210 to pay for the hologram box? I don't know lol. It felt like I put on an XI that was more snug around my foot, but had more toe box room.

Upgrades just from trying them on:
1. Extra toe box room and no pinky pinching
2. Cut out medial portion of achilles (more ROM without ankle digging into collar)

That's about it from a first impression standpoint. I'm in no rush to get a pair for hooping. XIs already feel supportive as is, now the elites just feel even more stiff. If I can get the hero's I will because I like the cw, but I'm not gonna stress it at all if I'm unsuccessful.

Side rant: This isn't anything new, but it's really starting to irritate me. Employees are so rude now. I hate saying "all of them", but enough to where I'm surprised when I get treated like an actual customer instead of a nuisance. I don't go to the mall often so it's not like I'm in there constantly trying and not buying. I told dude from the jump I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy at the moment but I did want to try them on to help with my decision. I asked him if he hooped, what he thought about em for hooping, etc. Dude was super short with his answers and obviously annoyed. As soon as I took em off my foot I said "thanks man I really appreciate it." No response at all. Just took the the shoes out of my hands and walked to the back room :smh:. I just don't understand why it is now generally acceptable in the sneaker world to have disrespectful workers. For "hyped" up shoes or just shoes with more exposure, employees already have to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to sell them, they sell themselves. COULD YOU PUT ON A SMILE OR SOMETHING WHILE DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO GET MY SALE? I really don't think that's too much to ask.

Totally agree on your side rant. First when you
Go in the store they hound you and when you dont buy anything they have the look like why you make me go get them. If I could get them myself I would. If there was a self checkout I would buy them myself. Not saying all but a handful of employees are like that.

Few Images that wasn't posted

Images Via sneakernews. Like i said before, a nice shoe for the summer 
pimp.gif

the right shoe is just perfect. 

robin thicke robin thicke - thanks. he was banned a couple weeks ago. made the screen name because I banned his main screen name for something :smh:

probably getting babyj505 them baby florals :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom