Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

There will be two WTL. These, and the ones for the 2k people. They've been saying it for a month. Willing to bet 1000 e dollars.

And I'm already gonna call it. Go ahead bigj505, tell me I'm an idiot lol.

I really hope so!

I'd be pretty disappointed if I cant get a pair for retail or close to retail. I have trip to Mexico coming up and I really cant afford a super expensive shoe.

Thankfully I have a pair of the 2k's secured.
Unless the trip is for Business, then Trip to Mexico >>>>>>>>> Pair of Shoes.

I think you will enjoy yourself a lot more if you are on vacation, rather than spending the money to buy 1 pair of shoes.

From my experience from being with the "in" crowd meaning the store manager was holding my shoes for any release I wanted which was mostly JB releases. They didn't get foams and had to get lebrons thru transfers lol but Damn near every employee got a pair. Like if they got 18 then it was like 12 for the public. I mean that's crazy for the 10% and I know of a few more stores like that and don't get me started on jimmyjazz or dtlr they could get 18 and it be like 6 or 7 for the public. Smh

Wow, way too much to quote as far as responses to my rant. But it's really interesting to hear from current/former employees. It's kind of funny because my fianceé's former job was selling women's shoes. She also gave me "the employees pov" so it's interesting to see you guys somewhat provide justification for each other. I totally get it. I was a former sbux barista n when friends/family bash on a barista I'm quick to give them the run down on what could've been going wrong/pressures behind the scenes. I understand having to move volume, but that's all the more reason to provide great customer service. When I FIRST approached dude about my interest in the elites he already looked irritated while sizing me up. He gave me that "I heard the question but I'm gonna size you up for a second before I respond because I don't want to help you" look. At that point, YOU'VE ALREADY LOST MY SALE.

Did you think they felt very "plastic" on your foot in comparison to the regular XI? 

They just felt really stiff overall and bulky in the back. Almost like the reduction of foamposite up front and the addition of tpu all over the back messed with its weight distribution.

I guess you could call that "plastic" because it didn't feel seamless with my foot at all. So I could see what you meant when you said the transition was weird in your review. It almost felt like wearing a clunky work boot in the back combined with a lightweight synthetic hoop shoe up front.

so those denims next week huh...probably the same stores that carry the blue suedes will be having them...will try my luck...

**** ya'll
laugh.gif
i'm outta reps but i got you next time
laugh.gif
 but on FTL the released the suedes in 7.5 so there's hope that you don't have to settle for an 8 in the KC's

My elites arrived today, size feels the same as the regular XI to me, the toebox is made of really hard plastic materials tho, I just hope this dosent become an issue for ball, looks like the traction has improved a bit but Im not sure if there is any weight saving if anything they feel a slight bit more heavy on foot.

View media item 922787

they should have used zoom max on that low instead of regular air max. great colors on that spirte but i wont fall for it...especially at $170

Last edited:
When ever the Lebron 12 thread is opened we should openly voice our opinion for full length zoom air on the lows if they are to continue raising the price. :nerd:

My elites arrived today, size feels the same as the regular XI to me, the toebox is made of really hard plastic materials tho, I just hope this dosent become an issue for ball, looks like the traction has improved a bit but Im not sure if there is any weight saving if anything they feel a slight bit more heavy on foot.
Less leg more shoe :smile: Do you feel the colors are consistent or is that anterior swoosh wayyy to bright?

Back
Top Bottom