Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

This may very well be my first low lebron ever :pimp: that blue is beautiful :wow:

RELEASE UPDATE! The Nike LeBron XI EXT "Denim" drops 4/26 at VILLA. Limited quantities. Via Ruvilla

Finally a release date for these :D should be a easy cop in my neck of the woods :nthat: not too many Lebron heads in my area and I know an especially ratchet Villa where not too many frequent for stuff other than Jordan's so these should be an easy one :lol:

Less leg more shoe :smile: Do you feel the colors are consistent or is that anterior swoosh wayyy to bright?

Well I figured some people want to see these on feet....

Detailed pic up close, the crimson color is NOT consistent throughout the shoes but its not a big deal to me. They do appear to be a darker "wolf grey" than I expected prob down to the materials. I like the extra padding on the lace area and the rubber heel and ankle lining is a nice touch I just hope it lasts.

View media item 923139

i'm still on the hunt for "sprite 8's" but i think these will do just fine if i can't find them at a decent price

Last edited:
sold my sprites 8's a lil while back, now i dont regret it a bit, like the xi's alot more cause i like the blue lining better and the toe box of the 8's was one of the worst creasing ones evah, thats me though

easters are up on kixsquare, 210

Last edited:
i'm still on the hunt for "sprite 8's" but i think these will do just fine if i can't find them at a decent price

I think I'm going to throw in the towel because resale is ugly on those and the Solar Reds :x

I'm still mad that the only reason I didn't grab them when they released is that I thought .5 up would be too big :smh:

I can't believe the blasphemy being said about 8 lows on account of the XI lows getting a Sprite colorway
frown.gif

Last edited:
I can't believe the blasphemy being said about 8 lows on account of the XI lows getting a Sprite colorway :frown:  

Sprite VIII resale prices (and my apprehension towards sizing up when they were in stores still) have left us scorned and looking for a solid way to fill a hole, man :lol:

Dude the way discount pop up in this thread I swear I'm never gonna wanna pay retail again :lol:

Last edited:
I can't believe the blasphemy being said about 8 lows on account of the XI lows getting a Sprite colorway :frown:  

sounds like alotta cats sold em off long b 4 anyone saw these xi's, i loved the 8 but the xi just rushed em, good sir

kinda like the miami night 9's were fantastic, but the 11 MN's put the full court press on em if u will

u say potato i say potatoe

those poor poor sprite x's :rofl:

Seriously. The 8 lows were all amazing except for the blackouts imo. Would love to own sprite 8s but as others have said, that resale is ridiculous. The XIs do look really good, doesn't mean it needs to take away from the 8s.

Would love if they dropped solar reds also. Mmmmmm... Solar reds....

Back
Top Bottom