Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
As bigj stated I do like the fact that the lows are higher cut. I had just not see a cw I would buy before the sprites

I've liked the lows since day one. The fact that they aren't really lows is kinda appealing too.
The ones with orange in them got me looking. Will get what I can on sale and not worry otherwise.

Yeah bigj, but you're on record saying that you roll with the low, way before seeing the sprite...just as I am on record saying I like the elite. That's different

View media item 924008

I dunno if anyone remembers but these were not easy to cop. I think it was probably the last lebron to quickstrike at least to my knowledge. they just dropped out of nowhere and I had to have my boy at finishline pull me a favor.

the sprite tens were garbage. I'm glad to see they did the color justice with the XI. not to sound pretentious because I have them but as good as the XI sprites are they're not as good as the 8s.

If I got a pair it was an easy drop

NDC had problems in the morning and moved it to a Saturday afternoon launch

Can't remember if they gave a specific time like 2:00 or it was random??

How much are ya'll willing to pay for these sprites? They likely to retail for $170 right?

I'd say $115 max.

[thread="532801"]so is anybody grabbing them easters ? [/thread]

I will, along with the Grey/Crimson one's. Gonna wait a while though as nobody seems to want them, so i'm sure I can get them below retail. I've actually liked all 4 of the Low colorways i've seen so far.

I will, along with the Grey/Crimson one's. Gonna wait a while though as nobody seems to want them, so i'm sure I can get them below retail. I've actually liked all 4 of the Low colorways i've seen so far.

I havent liked all of them, actually I like the ohio state if their red and not pink, down for the swingman, the sprites are ok but in not drooling iver the 8s either, the dunkmans meh need to see them in person

Just realized Easters dropped TODAY not TOMORROW. and Nike is already sold out in my size.

UGH. Was really hoping to use my giftcards on those. 

Heres to hoping I can find them for under retail in the future. 

Back
Top Bottom