• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm with ya there
I know that some colors are iconic with nike, volt, gym red, court purple, university red, university blue, and some others, but these ones they've recently added just ain't working for me on any level, maybe i'm to old and prefer for my clothes to match and these crazy made up nike colors just don't match anything on top of they color blind but i'm not gonna go there, nike got more colors then the 120pk of Crayola crayons

Didn't see these posted yet...if so my bad. 
Stii dont think Nike should have but ASG 7 and Gamma Blue 11 right next to each other tones down the shoe.

should have put either WTT or black 3m

Last edited:
Wish them white red elites would drop. It's rare to get a dope white red shoe these days.....
#willSacrificeGraffittisForRedElites

If the 2k pair is the WTL but flipped then those who have both will have it great

MVP/Graffti/Red carpet pair >>>>

:lol: y'all cold.
I don't even think about the possibilities of getting the WTL. I just practice my clicking ability. Really paid off when them red yeezys dropped tho. Had them in my cart just by clicking subconsciously.

so that means ya'll won't be copping right?
nerd.gif
Yep but if i was id be fighting for a size 12.5 or 13.

going for the other What the shoe.

you know what i aint even hyped for the WTL. I know i probably wont be able to cop so imma just keep my hopes down. so when i strike out ill be like eh i knew it was gonna happen

plus watch a bunch of dudes come out the woodwork when these drop. Talking about these my first pair of brons, should i go TTS or a half size up. Text book defination of a hypebeast

plus watch a bunch of dudes come out the woodwork when these drop. Talking about these my first pair of brons, should i go TTS or a half size up. Text book defination of a hypebeast

Happens for every limited hyped shoe.
Dudes in the sb thread got straight violated when the Tiffany highs dropped.

The days i try to stay away from the Thread.

prime example is kd thread nice and quite.. until AP and florals dropped.... then peace until june

prime example is kd thread nice and quite.. until AP and florals dropped.... then peace until june

oh lawd the KD thread when the APs dropped, i suprised the beasts aint crash NT when it happened. I remember i posted i copped for $250, inbox was flooded with dudes with a 2 post count asking for info. :x

I give myself as much chance for WTL's as I did for last year's champ pack....none.  I'll do some clicking on release morning, but fully expect the "SOL" screen.  It is what it is now, no sense in getting mad/angry/sad about it.  (I tell myself this every "limited" release I want)  

I give myself as much chance for WTL's as I did for last year's champ pack....none.  I'll do some clicking on release morning, but fully expect the "SOL" screen.  It is what it is now, no sense in getting mad/angry/sad about it.  (I tell myself this every "limited" release I want)  

i dont even be mad if i dont cop. but what kills is at 820 if you go on ebay mad dudes with screen shots of their orders looking to sell them. man if i was a goon id meet up with dudes and straight rob resellers

oh lawd the KD thread when the APs dropped, i suprised the beasts aint crash NT when it happened. I remember i posted i copped for $250, inbox was flooded with dudes with a 2 post count asking for info. :x

And they don't even say thanks. :lol:

Happens for every limited hyped shoe.
Dudes in the sb thread got straight violated when the Tiffany highs dropped.

say man Tiff Highs is what brought me to there--that's like my 2nd home.

I swear all day I just post back n forth between this thread and that thread. Crazy thing is I don't even ROCK with SBs like that, but it's hella enjoyable and it's always busy.

Lebron threads never really get crazy, CRAZY though---or do they? I gotta admit I haven't been around for a lot of the hyped releases....

Back
Top Bottom