Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
those xi lows are fire though.... not a fan of the normal xi's.... but might have to cop these....

easters release on the 19th along with the rest of the collection and they're based on the low 8's with an xi twist and a 8 sole no seriously they have the exact sole of the 8's so like the 9, X, now the XI continues the proud 8 tradition 
nah homie no lows have released---and hey that's just the way the lows came out this year *shrug*
I think Easters release this weekend tho right? It being Easter sunday and all, it would make sense.

It's because dudes don't need the play by play and some stuff is just common sense.

Why would you have to enter payment info for a shoe already paid for?

Paid for? Since when have we paid for the 2k's? Last statement i seen is that no money have been withdrawn therefore it is unpaid.

got my Elites today...so much more comfortable and TTS. About 99% of that pinch on the outside of my toe is gone.

^ now I know :smh: Now. I. Know.
View media item 921139
i'm bored too :rofl:
but sometimes half is not enough, we know that their's this shoes called Lebron XI EXT KC and Denims
and that's the only half we know :smh:

I know right :smh: where the heck is the release dates? :nerd:

almost did not recognize Robin W/O the AVI

It ain't too many cats that always use all caps, shouldn't have been too hard to notice :lol:

I wish they went with a different colored sole because if it was a different color they would've been really dope

The Superheroes ain't bad at all I may cop but I just that think that sole color is played out I know they used different colors on the other 11s but it's like a lot of them had that similar colored sole

I like the AVM, but I think they would have been better with a different outsole color. They really overkilled that green glow/mint color

It's because dudes don't need the play by play and some stuff is just common sense.

Paid for? Since when have we paid for the 2k's? Last statement i seen is that no money have been withdrawn therefore it is unpaid.

You really want to play stupid?

seriously think you might need to open up another 2k14 thread...
We're in agreement here, I get a new post notification and choose to ignore it where as before I would be interested to see what people are saying.

I wish they went with a different colored sole because if it was a different color they would've been really dope

The Superheroes ain't bad at all I may cop but I just that think that sole color is played out I know they used different colors on the other 11s but it's like a lot of them had that similar colored sole

I like the AVM, but I think they would have been better with a different outsole color. They really overkilled that green glow/mint color

Yea I've been saying the very same thing sense they released :smh: I'm still kind of contemplating getting them or making a Cannon-esque I.D knockoff :lol: I saw a couple really nice renderings of such but I don't think anyone ever actually did them or at least I haven't seen them :nerd:

Last edited:
Is Courtney Lee wearing XI's on espn right now? He just went to the bench..I couldnt tell but they looked like Kings crowns :nerd:

So new threads can only be opened by a mod? I thought anyone could make a thread? Excuse my ignorance I only frequent 5 threads.

So new threads can only be opened by a mod? I thought anyone could make a thread? Excuse my ignorance I only frequent 5 threads.
I believe anyone can make a thread; however, mods can close threads they don't deem necessary, at one point I believe a member had a KP joke thread open for about a day before the mods closed it

This thread is like the ginger version of the Yeezy thread! 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom