Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I can almost see it now. "Got them in the cart but I don't want. Was just practicing"

*reaches hand out*

*slaps Mr. Practice repeatedly until unconscious*

i dont even be mad if i dont cop. but what kills is at 820 if you go on ebay mad dudes with screen shots of their orders looking to sell them. man if i was a goon id meet up with dudes and straight rob resellers
you know though.....you might be onto something
laugh.gif

I can almost see it now. "Got them in the cart but I don't want. Was just practicing"

*reaches hand out*

*slaps Mr. Practice repeatedly until unconscious*
must've been a double slap because I reached out too
mean.gif

Last edited:
easters release on the 19th along with the rest of the collection and they're based on the low 8's with an xi twist and a 8 sole no seriously they have the exact sole of the 8's so like the 9, X, now the XI continues the proud 8 tradition 

For the lows the 8 outsole is different to the 9,10,11 which are the same.

stupid question aleart, for the blue suedes for those that have and have tried them on, how much more room is in there compared to regular XI, I know it was a .5 size down for the X's for perfection is the same for the XI's I only ask bcuz i'm stuck with the evilbay route and don't want to waste the money on a pair that isn't gonna fit

Don't think anyone has spoke to this, but I've been wondering the same................would be nice to get a comparison between the fit of the regular XI and EXT.

sorry fam, but the XI and 8 lows have the exact same sole:

"~~ Nike Goes Back to LeBron 8 V/2 Low Outsole for LeBron 11 Low » Below there are two new colorway of the upcoming Nike LeBron XI Low… let’s call these Easter and Entourage. I was pretty disappointed when I learned the LeBron 11 Low still uses the same Air Max tooling for the fourth year in a row. Turns out, not only the cushioning has stayed the same, instead of going Zoom Max, but the outsole, which has already been re-used a couple of times has been borrowed from the LeBron 8 V/2 Low. Is there any way the LeBron James’ signature low-tops could become any less interesting? I mean changing the upper won’t fix the fact they’re heavy and stiff. Let’s hope there are some nice colorways coming because that’s the only way to save these now. Oh, did I mention the price is higher, again?!? Well, it is. Not sure why when you’re recycling materials. Step it up, Nike! You have the best signature collection on the line here. Let us know what you think and see the outsole history below."

http://nikelebron.net/2014/02/23/nike-goes-back-to-lebron-8-v2-low-outsole-for-lebron-11-low/

I can post the pics if you want

sorry fam, but the XI and 8 lows have the exact same sole:

"~~ Nike Goes Back to LeBron 8 V/2 Low Outsole for LeBron 11 Low » Below there are two new colorway of the upcoming Nike LeBron XI Low… let’s call these Easter and Entourage. I was pretty disappointed when I learned the LeBron 11 Low still uses the same Air Max tooling for the fourth year in a row. Turns out, not only the cushioning has stayed the same, instead of going Zoom Max, but the outsole, which has already been re-used a couple of times has been borrowed from the LeBron 8 V/2 Low. Is there any way the LeBron James’ signature low-tops could become any less interesting? I mean changing the upper won’t fix the fact they’re heavy and stiff. Let’s hope there are some nice colorways coming because that’s the only way to save these now. Oh, did I mention the price is higher, again?!? Well, it is. Not sure why when you’re recycling materials. Step it up, Nike! You have the best signature collection on the line here. Let us know what you think and see the outsole history below."

http://nikelebron.net/2014/02/23/nike-goes-back-to-lebron-8-v2-low-outsole-for-lebron-11-low/

I can post the pics if you want

Those must be samples. They'll have the IX/X outsole. I prefer the 8 outsole. :frown:
940x480q80.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom