Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They should've just did the entire posite Miami Night theme and went w/ the SB tongue on both sneakers.

Not really a true WTL, but w/e.
Definitely a true WTL. Not traditional tho since it grabs from the history of the bron line.

I was saying if they only used the Miami Night/SB theme.

These definitely are true WTL.

I think its awesome that they incorporated older LeBron's and not just stuff from the XI, I just don't like how they executed them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what you meant but we're talking about Lebrons here. He likes to keep the exclusives to himself and F&F. Hope they are like WTK8 amount but I don't see that happening. It is what it is.
tired.gif
The way they released info so early and wrote "The LEBRON 11 ‘What The LeBron’ is available globally on May 31" makes me think that they won't be at like only 8 stores and no online again though.

The way they released info so early and wrote "The LEBRON 11 ‘What The LeBron’ is available globally on May 31" makes me think that they won't be at like only 8 stores and no online again though.
I hoping its like the rest of the lebron... where for the most part if you did the HW you could land a pair

True I guess I'm just getting ahead of myself given how it was the past two years. With Lebron not wearing them as much maybe they'll be "easier" to get for once.

i have a feeling they might be easy to get... as long as your put in the work seeing as releasing worldwide on the same day, so im guessing BHM or ASG numbers but at FI price point

i have a feeling they might be easy to get... as long as your put in the work seeing as releasing worldwide on the same day, so im guessing BHM or ASG numbers but at FI price point
Even if it's those numbers though... imagine the hype. Still will be 5x harder to get than those.

Even if it's those numbers though... imagine the hype. Still will be 5x harder to get than those.
totally agree.... BUT i think if you wake up n jump online as soon as it drops u will get it, slack for a minute tho and your gonna miss out. Cause even in the UK (land of less hype) ASG sold out within mins on nike 

totally agree.... BUT i think if you wake up n jump online as soon as it drops u will get it, slack for a minute tho and your gonna miss out. Cause even in the UK (land of less hype) ASG sold out within mins on nike 
i still find it funny we haven't had the black rains/black outs (whatever u wanna call them) released in the uk and by sounds of it those was US only for some reason 

I would never cop LeBrons (Cavs Fan) but these WTL's are the best "What The" shoes I have ever seen. Easy.

I wear an unpopular size but I already know people will be trying to get any size they can to just flip, usually that's sizes 9 - 11 so I'm hoping I slip through the cracks and make it lol.

don't think i've been this ampd over a lebron cw ever, granted i was a big fan of the KP cw but couldn't drop the 200 on them at the time.

Can we get a new poll do I can make these WTL's my fave! These are serious! Instant top 5 of all Lebrons to me.

Back
Top Bottom