Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

The left shoe on the WhatTheLeBron" is trash. Pure trash.

On the other foot (haha, see what I did there), the right shoe is pure genius.

For the first time, I don't hate Nike for recycling parts of old shoes. The LeBron VII tongue looks gorgeous. Infact, the whole right sure is gorgeous. Make it a pair of it's own and it's a south beach colorway. 
this shoe is a 12/10 it just pops in a good way. The left shoe is a 7.5/10 however either way math is generous to this shoe making it a smooth 9.75 which is synonymous with i need to cop. 

They never had a rule saying which year the shoe components had to be from.

Very true. To recollection, that's just what they've stuck with up until now I think

And that's what's cool about these. They thought outside of the box some. It can also serve as a history lesson for those that haven't been in the line that long. Even I had to look at the lebron II to see where the WTL got from it.

It's actually more of a collectors shoe than any of the other wt series since it's like a collaboration.

I stopped caring about that broad. She was aight but like most of these IG chicks, they get gassed.

And I hope the mens version of those is the same.

Men will have the court purple upper like the posite on the slh.

I do agree the black looks better

wait, just a few ? 
eek.gif
 they're selling like that ?

I stopped caring about that broad. She was aight but like most of these IG chicks, they get gassed.

And I hope the mens version of those is the same.
Is that the GS version of the KD? no mesh or air bubble just regular 6 with that same color scheme?

The left shoe on the WhatTheLeBron" is trash. Pure trash.

On the other foot (haha, see what I did there), the right shoe is pure genius.

For the first time, I don't hate Nike for recycling parts of old shoes. The 3430260   Unilever Assoc. AG   04/02   Newville, PA   Rialto, CA   Nationwide Trans, Inc.   Activetongue looks gorgeous. Infact, the whole right sure is gorgeous. Make it a pair of it's own and it's a south beach colorway. 
Lebron VIII if you were referencing the right shoe

If nike doesn't make enough pairs to cater for atleast half the people that want them there will be rioting lol, I'm sure people are putting in holiday requests so they can camp out.

If nike doesn't make enough pairs to cater for atleast half the people that want them there will be rioting lol, I'm sure people are putting in holiday requests so they can camp out.
camp out for an RSVP or HOH raffle?

Thats most likely the only places these will release.

LOL

EVEN THOUGH I LOWKEY THOUGHT ABOUT DOING IT. FUNDS WILL DETERMINE IF I GET THESE. WOULD RATHER HAVE WTKD

Back
Top Bottom