Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I was wondering why this thread grew in the last 8 hours. Knew there had to be some hype.

I'm probably going to be ostracized but I like the WTL mainly due to it being a mash up of different Colorways from the shoe's color way. I might have to drive to Orlando, Tampa and Miami to increase my chances (@striking out).

I woke up from a nap, checked twitter, saw that KOF said that the WTL XI were coming out on May 31, had to look on here to see what they looked like. It was literally love at first sight. Them thangs had me like:

matt-kemp-happy-dance-baseball-celebratio-gifs.gif

These, the KD's, or both. I won't go without either one.

lol to anyone who thinks theyre copping these for retail off ndc

Idk man NDC got them Bot-stoppers poppin in full effect so the playing fields may be a little more level :lol: you might have a fighting chance if you go hard enough :nerd:

i have a feeling they might be easy to get... as long as your put in the work seeing as releasing worldwide on the same day, so im guessing BHM or ASG numbers but at FI price point

$250.00 sounds about right and hopefully they're GK rype of limited and we're good :smile:

Yea.. Y'all can have that s***. Way too busy. And they roping yall in by using colorways from older lebrons, basically breaking the whole theme of the "what the" series. But my opinion doesn't matter, long as YOU like them right?

It's supposed to be a collage of this models colorways I believe. Dipping all the way back kinda.. Cop out-ish
im no expert but that's where i think you are wrong, the original what the colorway came from the sb dunks if im correct that actually pulled cws and materials from different models. Granted the sb line has a lot fewer models than bron's. 

The left shoe on the WhatTheLeBron" is trash. Pure trash.

On the other foot (haha, see what I did there), the right shoe is pure genius.

For the first time, I don't hate Nike for recycling parts of old shoes. The LeBron VII tongue looks gorgeous. Infact, the whole right sure is gorgeous. Make it a pair of it's own and it's a south beach colorway. 

Back
Top Bottom