Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They should've just did the entire posite Miami Night theme and went w/ the SB tongue on both sneakers.

Not really a true WTL, but w/e.
Definitely a true WTL. Not traditional tho since it grabs from the history of the bron line.

I think the WT10's were great..these not so much..TOO out there for me. And I usually dont mind the out the box colorways. 

ASG 9 on the back left shoe..

Whats the design on the upper for the right shoe? Looks kinda like a freegum design

if you're talking about the white overlay, the design is on both shoes, design from Lebron II, all white lows, although the design is on other colorways.

I liked the MVP/WTL Xs but these takes the "what the" theme to the next level

Though I mainly like the right foot, I WILL cop these to finish off the collection... It's a must, no reseller price though

Did the SB XIs fall off everyone else's list with this news as well?

The MN's are bagged because of the icy sole?

I bag em cause my roommate loves to turn up the heater in the house so trying to protect it till she moves out haha

I keep the bag slightly open to let air in, but the heat isn't good for the soles, but I'll take out of bags once I can keep the temp a little cooler :lol:

Oh, so that's what it is!  Lebron isn't playing when it comes to the shoe game so much that he is keeping all his XIs VNDS or DS.

That's why he isn't wearing them.

It all makes sense now.
VVVNDS 9.5/10 & some are still DS 10/10...BIN or BEST OFFER ::LOL::

never fan of the "WTL" but these are definitely a "must" for bron collectors...only one can hope this will be a GR lol..

Last edited:
[/quote]
never fan of the "WTL" but these are definitely a "must" for bron collectors...only one can hope this will be a GR lol..

LOL! odds of that are the same as the odds of all of these people still saying they hate these on release morning...

must haves for me... these are fire!

Last edited:
I liked the MVP/WTL Xs but these takes the "what the" theme to the next level

Though I mainly like the right foot, I WILL cop these to finish off the collection... It's a must, no reseller price though

Did the SB XIs fall off everyone else's list with this news as well?

I know I did that quick

Can't wait to see Lebron wear them on court for 3 minutes :lol:

Cant wait to see Kobe in the 9s this season!!.. :rofl:

Oh wait..

Not that I care but you got me...
Alonzo-Mourning.gif

Last edited:
yeah man they'll be widely available even end up on sale @ END and Soleheaven
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
Come on man, you know what I meant. It wont be under 1000 pairs like before. And I guarantee they will be much larger numbers than last year. No I don't work for nike, but bet on it.

I love the WTL, love the idea of grabbing from past models instead of just the past color ways. wonder how unattainable these will be.. Lol so far have been able to get every 11 I have wanted .. Hopefully nike makes enough of these to go around.. Fingers crossed!

yeah man they'll be widely available even end up on sale @ END and Soleheaven :rolleyes :nerd:
Come on man, you know what I meant. It wont be under 1000 pairs like before. And I guarantee they will be much larger numbers than last year. No I don't work for nike, but bet on it.
I know what you meant but we're talking about Lebrons here. He likes to keep the exclusives to himself and F&F. Hope they are like WTK8 amount but I don't see that happening. It is what it is. |I

Back
Top Bottom