Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

at max id pay 350 for these. Im guessing we will see a 250-275 price tag and 350 isn't much more. Again these are just guestimates. In an ideal world footlockers, hoh, and footactions and etc will get these in store and do raffles. I have pretty good look for those.
UK unless u live in london u aint seeing these in store, even then its probably only nike town at a reach. im might pree some pre-orders 
nerd.gif

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji].. Let's hope nike gets it now a lot of people like the WT shoes please make this gr it limited gr not that stupid 6 stores in the whole country crap nike.. U been doing a good job with the 11s done let me down now lol..

Damn I wish I could have 2 of the right shoes.Nike always makes 1 shoe dope and the other mehh or that looks nothing like the other shoe.

Just release both shoes as a WT Part 1 and 2

Dammit nike take my money lol

Last edited:

UK unless u live in london u aint seeing these in store, even then its probably only nike town at a reach. im might pree some pre-orders 
nerd.gif
you are lucky to live in the uk sir, unfortunately im not 
frown.gif
 unless you wanna help a brother out haha...but in all seriousness if you want to that would be great 
roll.gif

[h2]NIKE LEBRON 11 “WHAT THE LEBRON” will be Release Date:  May 31, 2014[/h2]

They should've used the Freegum IX pattern on one of the white hyperfuse overlay but instead used the Lebron II pattern on both shoes.

This a collectors thing?

Because to me they are simply unwearable. Too much going on. Then again, ****** is wearin Jeremy Scott's though, soooooo.....

This a collectors thing?

Because to me they are simply unwearable. Too much going on. Then again, ****** is wearin Jeremy Scott's though, soooooo.....
to be fair i like bright kicks and i would rock these with a simple clean fit in summer... white tee/vest some light denim's noting to much 

I got the best of both worlds, all my family in London and me living in Orlando. Whenever I strike out over here I order from over there and have my brother send them over.

I just caught the chlorine VII on the right toe box! :wow: I'm going after them just for that reason alone and that Fruity Pebble bottom! :wow: :pimp:

They should've just did the entire posite Miami Night theme and went w/ the SB tongue on both sneakers.

Not really a true WTL, but w/e.

ASG 9 on the back left shoe..

Whats the design on the upper for the right shoe? Looks kinda like a freegum design

Back
Top Bottom