Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
so what do you guys think the degree of difficulty will be to get these compared to all the xi release? damn near impossible on ndc?

As excited as you fellas are, posting in here about your excitement only puts your feet up and points a revolver at each toe. If you can practice some self control and simply NOT go insane over the first pics maybe...just maybe...the hype won't reach Galaxy foam levels....

April fools, you FOOLS have no self control. I guess if you did you wouldn't have 50+ shoes for two feet. Lol!

so what do you guys think the degree of difficulty will be to get these compared to all the xi release? damn near impossible on ndc?

Once again it'll be dependent on if Nike's still combating bots and how many pairs there are. all the hypebeasts and resellers will be coming out the woodwork for these. So yeah hard to get.

What the brons are sick ! Especially blue why is blue always better on a what the shoe. Still mad eastbay hasn't put the exclusion off the hornets.

I usually hate the WT_ shoes, but these are actually kinda cool for taking cues from the entire sig line. Not sure I'd wear them, but they're cool to look at.

I like that there's mostly white on it so it's more rockable than last years WTMVP and WTKD V/VI and all the WTKobes.

lol at everyone thinking that the WTL may not be real even when its coming from the company and the man himself!....on RD im all in!.

.__320_240_hellmuth_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

I know bron says they are the What the Lebrons but those sure are a mashup of PREVIOUS Bron models.

Graffiti IV
MVP 6
Lebron 8 tongue
All Star 7
Red Carp 7 tongue I think
Fruity Pebble IV
Miami Night 8 Low
etc

Last edited:

my first impression is these are straight hot fire!!! I just hope i can grab on release date... but i will not be paying resell for these if i miss out.
at max id pay 350 for these. Im guessing we will see a 250-275 price tag and 350 isn't much more. Again these are just guestimates. In an ideal world footlockers, hoh, and footactions and etc will get these in store and do raffles. I have pretty good look for those.

Back
Top Bottom