Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yup. I copped my first pair for $300 from FTL on release day.
sick.gif

Then doubled up for $190 shipped from SoleHeaven. 
smokin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I been said I was going to get the Crimsons. The only elite I'll buy and only with that military discount. $275 is a high retail price for a shoe.

I was going too hard on the elite at first and had to step back and came to the conclusion that they really do stink. They do resemble the OG 11s but they just got a few things added that takes away from once was a classic model. Cowboy hat tongue and the star trek wing is not needed. Lastly the price is very gross if indeed this is an "elite" shoe

Last edited:
The red ones are the best ones, but the PE Lebron had on was a lot better than all three.

The red ones are ok, but for that price they are an easy pass.

^^^yeah, they remind me of Deathlok from Agents if Shield. They just slapped some CG over that jobber and now he's all "new".

And I wouldn't pay full price for an elite. I'd use WC (which does nothing for the price), military/employee or wait for them to hit outlets/clearance like the 2012/2013 Elites. The only two exception to the clearance were the MV Elite 9 and the Home Elite X. I wish I hadn't slept in the X Home.

The red ones are the best ones, but the PE Lebron had on was a lot better than all three.

You mean the galaxy based ones?

Last edited:

Yep...those elite hero's are ill, but $270 for LESS tech makes those an easy pass.

Cmon man......

and my goodness... the KP talk is so played at this point. Never been in a thread where a colorway was pushed on everyone so hard.
Lol every time I come back in here its the same attempt to push that color.

Joint is overrated period

Also a little off topic but house of lies is a great show. Money mitch and TI on the cast makes it that much better. I also like when RZA was on californication. I guess if it ain't on VH1 it's not cool. Without stoking the fire again I think some people don't hold the KP in high regards as we do because the widely available. Also I think the KC will be up there as well. suede upper doesn't deter me from trying to cop.

Last edited:
Also a little off topic but house of lies is a great show. Money mitch and TI on the cast makes it that much better. I also like when RZA was on californication. I guess if it ain't on VH1 it's not cool. Without stoking the fire again I think some people don't hold the KP in high regards as we do because the widely available. Also I think the KC will be up there as well. suede upper doesn't deter me from trying to cop.

I love the KPs, but I think it's unreasonable to expect every single person in this thread to agree.

I've never seen as many ppl agree on a shoe the way that we have with the KPs.

I think we go too far trying to influence EVERYONE to agree.

But it's funny to me.

I love the KPs, but I think it's unreasonable to expect every single person in this thread to agree.

I've never seen as many ppl agree on a shoe the way that we have with the KPs.

I think we go too far trying to influence EVERYONE to agree.

But it's funny to me.

I think it's more of sarcasm than anything. Also I find it funny that people get irked over it. It's an opinion! I think in all fairness the away, bhm and GK has a say in it. Personally I like the kp and it's not to be a dead horse but the name alone is argument enough. It's no different then last year when people went crazy over the olympic 10s. Unfortunately for them the CJ and much later down the road the corks was released. IMHO I have yet to see one for the KP

I think it's more of sarcasm than anything. Also I find it funny that people get irked over it. It's an opinion! I think in all fairness the away, bhm and GK has a say in it. Personally I like the kp and it's not to be a dead horse but the name alone is argument enough. It's no different then last year when people went crazy over the olympic 10s. Unfortunately for them the CJ and much later down the road the corks was released. IMHO I have yet to see one for the KP

As the X thread was wrapping up ppl were listing their top 5's and there was no real consensus across the board.

...but then again no one posted a poll.

Back
Top Bottom