• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Bro....

I'm on your level with the amount of sneakers owned. But when you have so many pairs, How can you question somebody else about not wearing their shoes? I got pairs I haven't worn in 7 - 8 years. About a third of my shoes have only been worn once & I still have to get around to Unds about 40 pairs. You telling me you wear 300 to 400 pairs of shoes on a regular?! :rofl:

If dropping $200 on a shoe to run ball & destroy is your thing? Good for you. I'm playing in a pair of beaters thou, but that's me. **** that. :lol:
But there's nothing wrong with just collecting shoes if that's your thing too, IMO. You buy your shoes with your money, do what you will with them.

I don't wear all of them, but I at least attempt too.

Dude has six pair of DS sneakers and is talking about how much he loves them.

He hasn't worn one pair though. Heck, he could wear them and they might be uncomfortable or might not fit right. That might determine if he gets anymore. After wearing the GITD Zoom Rookie, I sold off my other pair and didn't get anymore.

My point, what are you waiting for. Life is short, wear your sneakers. Use them before you lose them, because the glue will lose it's adhesiveness and the soles will crumble.

I don't wear all of them, but I at least attempt too.

Dude has six pair of DS sneakers and is talking about how much he loves them.

He hasn't worn one pair though. Heck, he could wear them and they might be uncomfortable or might not fit right. That might determine if he gets anymore. After wearing the GITD Zoom Rookie, I sold off my other pair and didn't get anymore.

My point, what are you waiting for. Life is short, wear your sneakers. Use them before you lose them, because the glue will lose it's adhesiveness and the soles will crumble.
Thats no true. I have a double of the gator kings that I wear regularly, so I know I like the shoe

I'm 37 and have been into kicks since 1987.... My 13, 10, and 8 yr old kids are into them as well... Why can't older guys be into shoes? What am I supposed to wear maybe some all white new balance or some Nike monarchs..

Wal Mart kicks :lol:

So many old geezers in this thread :smh:

Wait until you get older.

Hopefully with age it will bring you more intelligence

I'm 37 and have been into kicks since 1987.... My 13, 10, and 8 yr old kids are into them as well... Why can't older guys be into shoes? What am I supposed to wear maybe some all white new balance or some Nike monarchs..

Wal Mart kicks :lol:

So many old geezers in this thread :smh:

Wait until you get older.

Hopefully with age it will bring you more intelligence
Makes me laugh when young cats try to insult older people that are into sneakers, unlike them we grew up wearing Jordans and actually watching him play, same with Ewing and Pennys. Lebrons might be a newer line of shoe, just 11 years old but we've been doing basketball kicks before you was conceived so realistically we paved the way for all you new comers. I've always loved sneakers and always will and no one can tell me I'm to old to rock anything.

THIS IS blasphemy.

HOW DARE THEY ADVANCE THE CHINA INSTEAD OF THE FRUITY PEBBLE.

next round is for sure SB and MVP
you got young cats voting for the "HYPED" shoe over "EXCLUSIVE" lol plus half of the people who voted notice the east region is 9 & above model?...

I personally try to make it a point to wear ever pair of shoes I purchase, although it does get extremely difficult at times, due to the amounts I buy. But the intent is for me to wear every pair within that year, and I always do. Now the amount of times I wear a particular shoe is a whole different ball game lol.

I'm not going to get into the amount of shoes that I have because well I assume all of us up here have some pretty impressive collections, I see a lot of people who post in this thread in the SB, various Nike Retro, & Jordan Brand threads. My point is this is NikeTalk and we're all crazy for sneakers in here. But at the end of the day how we wear them, if we ever wear them, what jeans we wear with them, or how many multiples pairs of one shoe doesn't matter. People spend their money how they please and everyone's collection is unique to them.

I'm personally not into buying the same pair of shoes multiple times or not wearing them. But I can definitely understand the reason why people would though, especially these days! We have shoes retailing for $200 plus easy and reselling for THOUSANDS of dollars! Proving that there not a depreciating asset and can be an investment to some degree. So like any other collectible I can understand the reason for some's desire for preservation.

I personally try to make it a point to wear ever pair of shoes I purchase, although it does get extremely difficult at times, due to the amounts I buy. But the intent is for me to wear every pair within that year, and I always do. Now the amount of times I wear a particular shoe is a whole different ball game lol.

I'm not going to get into the amount of shoes that I have because well I assume all of us up here have some pretty impressive collections, I see a lot of people who post in this thread in the SB, various Nike Retro, & Jordan Brand threads. My point is this is NikeTalk and we're all crazy for sneakers in here. But at the end of the day how we wear them, if we ever wear them, what jeans we wear with them, or how many multiples pairs of one shoe doesn't matter. People spend their money how they please and everyone's collection is unique to them.

I'm personally not into buying the same pair of shoes multiple times or not wearing them. But I can definitely understand the reason why people would though, especially these days! We have shoes retailing for $200 plus easy and reselling for THOUSANDS of dollars! Proving that there not a depreciating asset and can be an investment to some degree. So like any other collectible I can understand the reason for some's desire for preservation.
repped great post

TIP ain't have on no Gator Kings or no Black outs! He rolled with the best.

King's Pride, Dawg.... King's Pride!!!
Please....He showed up on set with, what he thought was "exclusive" kicks, since his "hook-up" over charged him for a flawed shoe....

#KPsolerecall

Last edited by a moderator:
SAYS THE DUDE WHO FOLLOWED ME AROUND AND EVEN STARTED DOING CAPS LOCK.

SORRY U GOT TEASED IN THE SB THREAD BABE. GUYS COULD BE MEAN SOMETIMES.

ILL TELL THEM TO STOP P-RIDING U

Great point... Completely agree

The fact peoples egos are so big they think I "follow them" around.....
roll.gif

I POST IN ALL THREADS I'M SUBBED TOO.....

Back
Top Bottom