Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I like the lows just not the Easters or dunkmans. I really like that blueish chroma colorway
I agree those are the best better than easter, dm, ohio state
Am I the only one liking the swingman lows? Won't cop at 170 but Instacop on discount
hopefully they put this symbol

on the tongue would make more sense with that homebase dunkman than on the actually dunkmans, that will make these the best swingman's as far as lebrons go period!!!!!

I've never tried a lebron low on. Are they good for playing ball in? They don't look it. They look more like trainers.

I've never tried a lebron low on. Are they good for playing ball in? They don't look it. They look more like trainers.
I don't think you're going to get the perfect answer, but LeBron played in them about a week or two ago...if that helps.... 

I own the 3 best colorways in my opinion. Kings Pride, Miami Nights, and Gator Kings. I have my scope set on the BHM though.
grin.gif

Like I was saying, wear your sneakers.

I have four or five times as many as you do.

What's the purpose of buying sneakers? To take pics for NT and instagram?

Bro....

I'm on your level with the amount of sneakers owned. But when you have so many pairs, How can you question somebody else about not wearing their shoes? I got pairs I haven't worn in 7 - 8 years. About a third of my shoes have only been worn once & I still have to get around to Unds about 40 pairs. You telling me you wear 300 to 400 pairs of shoes on a regular?! :rofl:

If dropping $200 on a shoe to run ball & destroy is your thing? Good for you. I'm playing in a pair of beaters thou, but that's me. **** that. :lol:
But there's nothing wrong with just collecting shoes if that's your thing too, IMO. You buy your shoes with your money, do what you will with them.

Last edited:
KPs SO UGLY OUTSOLES TRYIN TO STEP OFF.... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro....

I'm on your level with the amount of sneakers owned. But when you have so many pairs, How can you question somebody else about not wearing their shoes? I got pairs I haven't worn in 7 - 8 years. About a third of my shoes have only been worn once & I still have to get around to Unds about 40 pairs. You telling me you wear 300 to 400 pairs of shoes on a regular?!
roll.gif

Nah man, you gotta wear multiple pairs of shoes per day. Preferably 8-10. 
roll.gif

Nah man, you gotta wear multiple pairs of shoes per day. Preferably 8-10. :rofl:  
I'm in the same boat but I'm starting to sell off all my multiples, they're sitting in my closet withering away so why not make a profit. I'm starting to realize I'm just wasting money but I intend to travel a lot so they'll be worn on the regular.

Nah man, you gotta wear multiple pairs of shoes per day. Preferably 8-10. :rofl:  
I'm in the same boat but I'm starting to sell off all my multiples, they're sitting in my closet withering away so why not make a profit. I'm starting to realize I'm just wasting money but I intend to travel a lot so they'll be worn on the regular.
Fellas, THIS is what you gotta do.

Traveling >>>

However, for my collection, I'm gonna wait it out and see how much of a pretty penny I can earn once LBJ's career is finished.

^ can you imagine, if Lebron finishes up with 3-4 more championships, 3 more MVPs, DPOY, etc. ending up as the 2nd best player ever (MJ 1st), his shoes will be coveted by teenagers in year 2025.. Around this time, Lewi will have approximately 345 pairs of Lebrons (65 pairs of KPs) and will sell the KPs at $500 each 

I own 2 pairs of Concord 11s & 2 pairs of Blk/Cement 3s cause to me.... they the best sneakers ever created & will always be such.

If you end up having to buy an extra pair cause more than 1 homie looked out, that's understandable cause most likely they weren't a GR. Denim Bron EXTs & What The Kobes come to mind. You can't mess up relationships. :D

But to be out here seeking & searching for multiple pairs of the same shoe?! What for? Lewi is my man 100 grand but I will never understand why you'd need 6 pairs of KPs. :rofl:

I had two pairs on release. Wore the first pair 3 times then traded them away to an homie. I'm good with one.

I've always liked LBJ, but I didn't start to consider him my favorite player till 2006.

I copped AZGs + LBJ 2s for $65 shipped DS back in high school. I was also able to buy AZG First games DS for $120.

Now we got these limited garbage. I'm gonna be the first to say it, but fruity pebble 4s are ugly...Slap a GR tag and I doubt some of you would buy them on RD.

I own 2 pairs of Concord 11s & 2 pairs of Blk/Cement 3s cause to me.... they the best sneakers ever created & will always be such.

If you end up having to buy an extra pair cause more than 1 homie looked out, that's understandable cause most likely they weren't a GR. Denim Bron EXTs & What The Kobes come to mind. You can't mess up relationships. :D

But to be out here seeking & searching for multiple pairs of the same shoe?! What for? Lewi is my man 100 grand but I will never understand why you'd need 6 pairs of KPs. :rofl:

I had two pairs on release. Wore the first pair 3 times then traded them away to an homie. I'm good with one.
I copped two pair s of all the 11's released because they're my favorite Jordans but the likelihood of me wearing the second pairs before they start to fall apart is unlikely. I want to eventually stop buying sneakers but all these retro nikes and ewing releasing keep drawing me in, I don't drink or party so my output isn't that much beside shoes being copped.

Back
Top Bottom