• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
roll.gif

Not liking the XIs allowed me to have a nice down payment.. just bought my first house.. didn't feel right stacking all these sneaker boxes in an apartment.

congrats man. you will love the tax benefits and the fact that you control your housing situation now instead of a landlord.

THIS IS blasphemy.

HOW DARE THEY ADVANCE THE CHINA INSTEAD OF THE FRUITY PEBBLE.

next round is for sure SB and MVP
The most hyped pairs are going to win of course, I personally say dunkmans over crown jewels and of course how could pebbles be upset like that.

My point is this is NikeTalk and we're all crazy for sneakers in here. But at the end of the day how we wear them, if we ever wear them, what jeans we wear with them, or how many multiples pairs of one shoe doesn't matter. People spend their money how they please and everyone's collection is unique to them.
Always refreshing to see a respectful, insightful post. 

The most hyped pairs are going to win of course, I personally say dunkmans over crown jewels and of course how could pebbles be upset like that.
i agree i like dunkmans over Crown Jewels. if dunkmans were as limited as crown jewels they would be the grail of lebrons i feel.

Weren't the Fruity Pebbles ultra limited and loss to the China 9's?

I don't think ppl are voting based on most limited.

I own and love the Dunkman 7s but I would jump at the chance to purchase the Crown Jewels.

If it were the MVP 7s against the CJs then I might have a hard time deciding.

Maryland people, does the Nike outlet in Arundel Mills take phone order's? Because I need an 11 in the KPs. Any outlet for that matter.

Also if anyone can point me in the right direction for an 11 in the the GK's as well, it'd be great. I have both shoes but I hate the fact that my heel slips out of the shoe sometimes. It really makes me wish some shoes weren't so limited. All I want is a half size down it shouldn't be too much to ask for.

http://nikeinc.com/news/supernatural-innovation-the-nike-basketball-elite-series-hero-collection
[h1]LEBRON 11 ELITE HERO[/h1]
The LEBRON 11 Elite Hero edition is tailored to James’s game and is sleek and strong, all in a laser crimson color.  The shoe represents an evolution of the LEBRON 11, now with a lower cut and new articulated external cage to keep him contained for the playoff run. The Hyperposite protection and dynamic Flywire fiber in the upper combine with Lunarlon cushioning and a Nike Zoom unit in the midsole to maximize performance.

The Nike Basketball Elite Series Hero Collection is available May 9  at Nike.com  and select retail locations globally.

Last edited:
Crimson and Team Elites will be had, and then I believe that will be all until the Dunkman lows hit discount.

^ i wish i could say the same. i like all three
frown.gif
. gonna cost me a bundle even if i wait for discounts

I liked the Elite Hero when I first seen picks of them on Kicksoedie and I like them even more now,! I'm looking forward to this release!

Back
Top Bottom