Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
As the X thread was wrapping up ppl were listing their top 5's and there was no real consensus across the board.

I would assume something like this

corks
crown jewels
Olympics
denims
away +

Lol I hope the 12 doesn't disappoint as the 10 did to the 9. Did you like the 10?

...but then again no one posted a poll.

Retail, I got about 3 FTL's in my area sitting on them.
Size 13 
nerd.gif

EDIT: Just called a couple spots. Found one easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the X's

In no particular order X's VII's and II's are my top 3.

I don't know why but I guess I was looking for more. As I stated earlier in the thread that the design was lazy. It was layered instead of edge cutting like the 9s and 11s. Like the 10 to me was a Mr Potato head. Lol but I did buy the pressures. I will say the 10 was better than it's counterparts ie kobe kd melo and wade

Sold off most of my collection.  Held onto what I wear only and not buying into anymore of nike Lebron's unless they go on a nice discount.  Sick of it being a chore to get a pair of sneakers that aren't a GR. 

I really like those light crimson elites. That price is crazy though. Military + reward card on release date for me though even though they'll probably be half that in 6 months I need them now.

Weren't the Fruity Pebbles ultra limited and loss to the China 9's?
I don't think ppl are voting based on most limited.
I own and love the Dunkman 7s but I would jump at the chance to purchase the Crown Jewels.
If it were the MVP 7s against the CJs then I might have a hard time deciding.

yea they were super limited but you also have to take into account that dudes aint jump on to the bron line until the 7s so models prior to the 7 go under the radar to the average joe.

Maryland people, does the Nike outlet in Arundel Mills take phone order's? Because I need an 11 in the KPs. Any outlet for that matter.
Also if anyone can point me in the right direction for an 11 in the the GK's as well, it'd be great. I have both shoes but I hate the fact that my heel slips out of the shoe sometimes. It really makes me wish some shoes weren't so limited. All I want is a half size down it shouldn't be too much to ask for.

call the outlet. easiest thing in the world to do.

When did people jump on the other signature models where you guys live? Over here, it's always been Jordans 95% of the time, with a few Air Maxes here and there. It wasn't until recently over here that people started jumping on the Lebron, Kobe, KD, and even Foam line.
I wanna say roughly 2010-2011 is when people started venturing to other shoes with the Lebron 9, Kobe 6, KD 4, and Galaxy Foam.

Last edited:
I say 2009 when JB was in shambles and fusion venture with air force 1 imploded in their face. Also lil wayne was screaming space jam Jordans on a ultra popular drake song. While the record industry was tanking and they could get more publicity by wearing a cool pair of shoes then buying a high end luxury car. So with the sneaker craze at full speed again within a year and Nike being the company it is asserted itself more across the board on retros and current endorsers. Lol well that would be my take

Last edited:
Agreed! This the only Elite colorways I need. I only bought the Elite X Superhero last year also out of the Elite Series.
That was that the one JR Smith wore? if so my FTL still has them but they still want retail so im still waiting it out

Last edited:
Wish they had kept it simple and went with classic colorways like these...

A white/black/gold Elite is about the only way the XI Elite is going to get my money. 

Back
Top Bottom