Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Elites are first dope colorway sknce parachute gold. Whicj grew off me over time. Dioest cw Since the 9s imo

Wish they had kept it simple and went with classic colorways like these...

A white/black/gold Elite is about the only way the XI Elite is going to get my money. 
i dont mind having a pure black and gold elite too!!...too bad nike made the black/gold elite X as a PE last year

http://nikeinc.com/news/supernatural-innovation-the-nike-basketball-elite-series-hero-collection

[h1]LEBRON 11 ELITE HERO[/h1]

The LEBRON 11 Elite Hero edition is tailored to James’s game and is sleek and strong, all in a laser crimson color.  The shoe represents an evolution of the LEBRON 11, now with a lower cut and new articulated external cage to keep him contained for the playoff run. The Hyperposite protection and dynamic Flywire fiber in the upper combine with Lunarlon cushioning and a Nike Zoom unit in the midsole to maximize performance.

The Nike Basketball Elite Series Hero Collection is available May 9 at Nike.com and select retail locations globally.

View media item 878626

View media item 878627
View media item 878629

View media item 878630

View media item 878631

View media item 878632

View media item 878633

YES LAWD!! THESE WILL BE MINE NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Would not be surprised one bit if LBJ wore soilders during playoffs or even an "ELITE" Solider 7

even with that $275 price tag these will sell out (not on RD) but these wont see discount, wheres the black/gold/white elites at?!

wheres the black/gold/white elites at?!
THIS!! IMO IT SHOULD be released like

The White/Gold & Black'Gold (Couple weeks before playoffs or week before)

The Team Elites (Around the time playoff starts or first home game for each athlete)

Superheros (Some random time after first two)

In that fresh sunlight these Heroes are gonna straight kill....but I learned my lesson last year, I ain't paying retail for any elite! Will wait for the price drop 

Last edited:
Still saying nope to the elites. 275 isn't in my blood for those.

or in my wallet, safe or cd lol this is just pure greed for those who want them. Go ahead and buy 275 then next year pay 300. Why not stop there and drop a half of a grand. Well at least the beast won't gobble this up. Can't flip already off resellers price. Also I do understand like them or not and move along. I just want better for my peeps

Still saying nope to the elites. 275 isn't in my blood for those.

or in my wallet, safe or cd lol this is just pure greed for those who want them. Go ahead and buy 275 then next year pay 300. Why not stop there and drop a half of a grand. Well at least the beast won't gobble this up. Can't flip already off resellers price. Also I do understand like them or not and move along. I just want better for my peeps

Maaaan I remember the arguments that happened when the elite line was first introduced on the bron 9. Dudes really believed they needed to pay that extra money because nike put more R&D into the shoe :lol:

Maaaan I remember the arguments that happened when the elite line was first introduced on the bron 9. Dudes really believed they needed to pay that extra money because nike put more R&D into the shoe :lol:

it's a shame I bought 2 of the 4 but didn't see how "screen door" material warranted that much of an increase lol

it's a shame I bought 2 of the 4 but didn't see how "screen door" material warranted that much of an increase lol

Especially when the v1, v2, and v3 8s didn't see a price increase :smh:

Im debating if I really wanna pay $275 for those elites,but they fire 
mean.gif

Especially when the v1, v2, and v3 8s didn't see a price increase :smh:

never thought about that. I remember when the dunk man was releasing around the time of the wolf Grey 5s and dudes were complaining over the price lol. Guess they dropped dead due to the new prices.

Back
Top Bottom