Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
guarantee the superhero LeBron 11 won't sell out in the DMV. bigj505 and I will be able to cop for $150 or less when they sit

guarantee the superhero LeBron 11 won't sell out in the DMV. bigj505 and I will be able to cop for $150 or less when they sit

:lol: it all depends on how many nike releases. if its a GR then they will def be available for the low. if they limited, then its a wrap.

lol the colorway is dope, but you all will see.
If they do sit I'll be shocked

color way being dope != sell out 100% of the time especially with the lack of hype for the Bron XI line as a whole and this price point.

see taxi Elites as an example.

Got my SLH order in from OSLife and they only sent me 1 of my 2 pairs! I have been having horrible luck lately on orders...

My Kobe Perspective order was mixed up with another person, I got the AJ 3 Infrared in the mail 
sick.gif

I feel like I'm turning into a performance shoe junky :smh:

From xi's to xx8 se's to kobe 9s and now I want to try out these elites knowing it'll probably feel just like the regular xi's. I don't even play enough to justify the number of hoop shoes in my rotation. Just that feeling of being excited to see how the latest shoe performs knowing damn well it's not gonna make me any better :lol:

The only ones I see flying on RD are the Kobes. The KDs will probably go too but not as fast. If I can't get those (Kobes) then I'll get these (LBs) if they're still around before the day is over.

I feel like I'm turning into a performance shoe junky
mean.gif

From xi's to xx8 se's to kobe 9s and now I want to try out these elites knowing it'll probably feel just like the regular xi's. I don't even play enough to justify the number of hoop shoes in my rotation. Just that feeling of being excited to see how the latest shoe performs knowing damn well it's not gonna make me any better
laugh.gif
so effin true lol

I feel like I'm turning into a performance shoe junky :smh:

From xi's to xx8 se's to kobe 9s and now I want to try out these elites knowing it'll probably feel just like the regular xi's. I don't even play enough to justify the number of hoop shoes in my rotation. Just that feeling of being excited to see how the latest shoe performs knowing damn well it's not gonna make me any better :lol:

Speak for yourself. The XIs have been known to help people dunk.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm turning into a performance shoe junky
mean.gif

From xi's to xx8 se's to kobe 9s and now I want to try out these elites knowing it'll probably feel just like the regular xi's. I don't even play enough to justify the number of hoop shoes in my rotation. Just that feeling of being excited to see how the latest shoe performs knowing damn well it's not gonna make me any better
laugh.gif
Exactly how "they" want us to feel...especially near payday 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom