• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
mean.gif
@ da MVP 10s beating da AZG
with you on that, but the SB8 is obviously going to win, love it or hate it

The elites are so so, but the that tongue on them and the price makes them a no go.

Last edited:

yeah, he was kinda nervous & put them up in glass boxes at his table pretty quickly hahaha
Yeah the kid is tucking them shoes pretty close to the body right there. Should of test his fumbling skills. Punch the ball out!

If they were not B grades for a way to high price I'd probably try to scoop a bigger size in the KP. My shoes just never broke in the way I thought.

Launch Calendar at work shows Dunkman Lows drop 5/3. Sneakernews claiming 5/30. Hm.

Shipping for me for the ASG kd vi was 25$
Looks like none can be added to cart. Yeah I was trying to add them Illusion in cart right now. Whew thats a pretty quarter for shipping.

Did you just order right now @byukid

Last edited:

Looks like none can be added to cart. Yeah I was trying to add them Illusion in cart right now. Whew thats a pretty quarter for shipping.

Did you just order right now @byukid
Nah shipping put me off. Added to cart just fine for that, didn't try for any others.

Nah shipping put me off. Added to cart just fine for that, didn't try for any others.
My size is out of stock or currently in someone cart. yeah that shipping is killer. $15 would have been more acceptable. $25 is like doubling up on sales tax.

I just ordered a size 8 of the Lebrons.  Shipping was $25.  No added tax.  I tried to add another one after I was done ordering and it still let me add to cart.  Looks like they are pulling some sizes down now, but some are still available.

I just ordered a size 8 of the Lebrons.  Shipping was $25.  No added tax.  I tried to add another one after I was done ordering and it still let me add to cart.  Looks like they are pulling some sizes down now, but some are still available.
Debating if I should cop a second pair of Illusions. Someone grabbed 9.5 which i prefer but i own some size 9 as well. I can't add my size for the lebrons but wasn't going for them really. I had two already and ended up selling one for basically retail.

So glad all the lows so far are pure GA'BAGE!

Giving my wallet a break....

Debating if I should cop a second pair of Illusions. Someone grabbed 9.5 which i prefer but i own some size 9 as well. I can't add my size for the lebrons but wasn't going for them really. I had two already and ended up selling one for basically retail.
If you aren't sure, don't do it. So much amazing stuff coming out that would be better than doubling up on anything in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom