Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Should I return the SLH I paid $200 for and cop at $145.....
nerd.gif

I like how you guys just made up an entire conversation.

*Erin Andrews voice*
"Who's talking about you???"

No one ever said older guys can't buy Lebrons. You're own insecurities manufactured this conversation.

You dudes offered up your age when nobody asked in the first place.

Don't offer up personal information on the internet and you won't find yourself subject to some 15 year old kid's criticism.
nah there's still nothing to talk about so any and everything will turn into a convo atleast they've all been shoe related to some extent
tongue.gif

Some heat from solexchange yesterday... NYC had ALOT of heat in the buliding
smokin.gif
Ehhh. only thing i like is that CTK pe with the white posite. those others dont do anything for me. if it was the SVSM PE with the white posite then we have a different story.

no offense to the brons but where are the KD easter pics?....and the dislike of the younger for the older generation buying kicks is a two way street.....how do you think the older generation feel when they see you young cats in line with your mommy trying to buy kicks so you can be cool just for the weekend because we all know that come the next weekend your shoes will be considered old and not cool because you don't have on the kicks that dropped that day.....or you young cats just trying to resell shoes the older generation wanted but couldn't get when they first released!

Dude, go to the KD thread and ask that.....smh
and for the rest of that post :rolleyes

View media item 876999
THIS IS blasphemy.

HOW DARE THEY ADVANCE THE CHINA INSTEAD OF THE FRUITY PEBBLE.

next round is for sure SB and MVP

My thought's on that bracket ....

SB 8's are coveted and whatnot but I like GK's more :rolleyes GK 11 > SB 8
Crown Jewels were cool but if they weren't super limited no one would've really went crazy for them :smh: DM 7 > CJ10
As far as China 9 vs Fruity Pebble 4 I think the 9 is just a better looking shoe than the 4 so the win by default. MvP 10 vs AZG could've went either way, I like the AZG but the 10 is a better looking shoe IMO but I wasnt a fan of the MvP version but the rareness probably put that one over the top in that faceoff

Last edited:

no offense to the brons but where are the KD easter pics?....and the dislike of the younger for the older generation buying kicks is a two way street.....how do you think the older generation feel when they see you young cats in line with your mommy trying to buy kicks so you can be cool just for the weekend because we all know that come the next weekend your shoes will be considered old and not cool because you don't have on the kicks that dropped that day.....or you young cats just trying to resell shoes the older generation wanted but couldn't get when they first released!
The GS easter has been posted in there for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom