Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Won a pair of DS Miami Nights on eBay for $210 Shipped. Turns out the seller is new to eBay/selling in general. He has no idea whats going on.... First he questions why I haven't sent payment (I paid instantly after winning the auction) then he "finds" the payment and doesn't know where to or how to ship the shoes. FML, Lol.

Thank god I am the buyer in this situation... We all know much PayPal protects buyers and sellers.

I've tried every time as well and can never add my size, even when it shows up as "available."  We aren't quick enough I guess...

there is no way these things are actually being restocked like this and they don't stay in the cart every time. like I'm literally refreshing that page at any time and i see full size runs, and they never stay in the cart.

and for some reason i always end up with two 9.5s in the cart when i try to check out, and then they vanish.....smh

Won a pair of DS Miami Nights on eBay for $210 Shipped. Turns out the seller is new to eBay/selling in general. He has no idea whats going on.... First he questions why I haven't sent payment (I paid instantly after winning the auction) then he "finds" the payment and doesn't know where to or how to ship the shoes. FML, Lol.

Thank god I am the buyer in this situation... We all know much PayPal protects buyers and sellers.
Size 8 still available.

You're right, I was just thinking that yesterday, color ways sell themselves now basically. When you hear "Hornets" or "South Beach", "sneakerheads" these days anticipate color ways more than the shoe itself. Personally, I would enjoy the shoe more if he had worn the color way I own and did something in them note worthy. But this model in particular is so dope to me that for this one model, I don't really care much lol my favorite color way is a PE that he wore and it's black/red/white matching the uniform.

This is when I wish that color ways were maybe 5-6 max with 2-3 of those color ways being matched with the uniform. None of this PE bs either, if I recall correctly Jordan never had PE's like that, I know he had the number stitching and all that but that was it. No extravagant color ways or championship color ways.
look at the kobe 9.. dude isnt even playing and shoes are selling out in seconds. 

there is no way these things are actually being restocked like this and they don't stay in the cart every time. like I'm literally refreshing that page at any time and i see full size runs, and they never stay in the cart.

and for some reason i always end up with two 9.5s in the cart when i try to check out, and then they vanish.....smh
People on twitter put them on blast whenever they have sizes available, even if there is one they still tweet the link.

Yeah I'm thinking it's more FNL "trickery" because I was on the site trying to add before it was even posted anywhere and still couldn't get my size to add to the cart. 

look at the kobe 9.. dude isnt even playing and shoes are selling out in seconds. 

I think that's more due to hype and supply. If you do a foot locker or champs launch locator and compare the Kobe 9 release to Lebron XI, it's night and day as far as availability.

Kobe isn't Nike's #1 shoe ambassador, it'll always be Jordan than Lebron.

And those simple white and red Soldier VIIs are a PE?

Glad Lebron finally had a beast game. I wonder if Wade still has it in him?

The Raptors were 14-27 when Kobe scored 81. ("IJS" seeing that you have Kobe in your avatar)

The Bobcats are 27-33.

Haters gonna hate.
I knew somebody would drag Kobe into this it never fails 
laugh.gif

I think that's more due to hype and supply. If you do a foot locker or champs launch locator and compare the Kobe 9 release to Lebron XI, it's night and day as far as availability.

Kobe isn't Nike's #1 shoe ambassador, it'll always be Jordan than Lebron.

And those simple white and red Soldier VIIs are a PE?

Glad Lebron finally had a beast game. I wonder if Wade still has it in him?
i don't think a limted CP3 Jordan, or Super fly jordan (blake griffin) or Melo could sell out like the kobe 9 is right now, no matter how limited they are..lol

I dont think those SB's are final one's.. those are pretty much ID able with the gumbo pack.. no way its going to be that weak. 

Surprised a lot of you aren't big on the Dunkman XIs. Aren't they somewhat true to the original Dunkman colorway?

Surprised a lot of you aren't big on the Dunkman XIs. Aren't they somewhat true to the original Dunkman colorway?
The XI version is a good colorway (I bought them) but the first few Dunkman colorways (II & III) were more white based, with grey and green accents.

Ummm I buy shoes because they look good or cater to my style. Makes it's that much better that my it's my favorite player signature shoe. If Nick Young came out with a hot shoe then i would cop barring that it is a Nike shoe. This is my problem I can't see any other brand warranting a price tag like a Nike shoe. But in all fairness I grew up in the 90s where alot of players had shoes and they were all decent at the most. Now it's all trend and neon lights

I know, now shoes are selling based off either the name of the player or the color way of their shoe. Think about, LeBron has South Beaches, Kobe has the Grinches, and KD has the Aunt Pearls, all color ways which will sellout cause of the hype attached to those color ways regardless of who is wearing them.

i don't think a limted CP3 Jordan, or Super fly jordan (blake griffin) or Melo could sell out like the kobe 9 is right now, no matter how limited they are..lol

That's true. But those players are not Kobe. Just like Kobe ain't MJ or Lebron as far as marketing goes. Also, the last Kobe signature was popular, especially the limiteds (WTK, Prelude, Mambacurial, X-MAS 1, X-MAS 2, BHM, ASG, etc).

But the latest signature seems to be produced in much less quantities than last year (but this could be all anecdotal).

I can't speak on Melo, CP3 or Super Fly. I personally think they should've separated those athletes from JB to better sell their signatures.

I know, now shoes are selling based off either the name of the player or the color way of their shoe. Think about, LeBron has South Beaches, Kobe has the Grinches, and KD has the Aunt Pearls, all color ways which will sellout cause of the hype attached to those color ways regardless of who is wearing them.

Kobe doesn't have The Grinches, since the colorway only released once back on the Kobe 6.

Is that 3M? I haven't really been following the SLH that much, pics make it pop though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom