• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
WTH are those? Looks like a custom pair of MN's though
eyes.gif
Look like Watch the Throne XI's to me. 

Kinda late, but damn lebron didnt wear the 11s in the game last night. Would of been a decent shoe to add to the closet. I remember getting the Kobe 4s when he got 61 at the Garden. Just thinking about it now its ironic they both got 61.

It has been.

I wanna say all the new releases since Christmas have had the more roomier toe box.
Has there really been a change in the shape/production of the general releases?  All mine feel pretty much the same...actually my Gator King's felt a smidge tighter in the toe box, but I chalked that up to production variance/quality control.  

It has been.

I wanna say all the new releases since Christmas have had the more roomier toe box.

Has there really been a change in the shape/production of the general releases?  All mine feel pretty much the same...actually my Gator King's felt a smidge tighter in the toe box, but I chalked that up to production variance/quality control.  

I was thinking the same thing because my MN's fit way tighter than my KP's :\

Last edited:

Maybe I'm wrong, someone posted a side comparison showing the slope of the toe box a little higher on the newer pairs.

Kinda late, but damn lebron didnt wear the 11s in the game last night. Would of been a decent shoe to add to the closet. I remember getting the Kobe 4s when he got 61 at the Garden. Just thinking about it now its ironic they both got 61.

Well, it's not like he wouldn't have wore a PE. He hardly ever wears the normal color ways. Obviously, it's a business relationship and at the end of the day, Lebron has to worry about his performance more but the Lebron 11 seems like a disaster from a marketing perspective.

But luckily for Nike, it's doing better than the X despite the player wearing them.

oh.... damn :lol:

man this **** remind me of when Lucky casually posted himself in them Ralph loafers---little did he know he would be responsible for the one of the biggest roasts/thread derailments in NT history :rofl: :rofl:

Kobe doesn't have The Grinches, since the colorway only released once back on the Kobe 6.
Kobe has the Grinches in my eyes, if they make a shoe with that color way, people will immediately think "Kobe 6", that's just how it is. I know it's a christmas color way and all but to me that's the Kobe shoe I love the most and it's a staple in the Kobe line.

Original point of all this though, color ways will sell themselves, no need for 61 points in a shoe nowadays cause honestly, how many people buying Jordans actually know of what he did/achieved in the pair they're wearing?

Some of these kids buying LeBrons don't even know what his first shoe looks like or even what they're called lol.

Back
Top Bottom