Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Kobe doesn't have The Grinches, since the colorway only released once back on the Kobe 6.
look at the kobe 9.. dude isnt even playing and shoes are selling out in seconds. 
I know, I'm talking about the power of a color way, if grinch 9s release, it's a wrap. They look better than the WTK's and Christmas editions don't count cause every sneaker gets a Christmas edition. If they retro every Kobe and stamp a grinch on em, done. To me, grinch belongs to kobe and south beach to lebron and so on.

Last edited:
What did you use to take pics, a motorola razr?
omg dem pics.... why
frown.gif

I'm in pain scrolling through those pics!
literally me right now 
roll.gif

I know, I'm talking about the power of a color way, if grinch 9s release, it's a wrap. They look better than the WTK's and Christmas editions don't count cause every sneaker gets a Christmas edition. If they retro every Kobe and stamp a grinch on em, done. To me, grinch belongs to kobe and south beach to lebron and so on.

The Grinch theme may be associated with Kobe, but it's only been used once. It's not a recurring colorway like the LeBron SB or the KD AP.

If you're talking about Kobes, the Chaos and Draft Day would also "belong" to him too.

Y'all bout to discourage dude, he just wanted to show detailed pics for those who were maybe on the fence
roll.gif

And i thought my pics were bad 
laugh.gif
   still appreciate the pics tho... next time just try and put them all together

Last edited:
Not even tryna be funny but the honey comb pattern pops on the pics. As bad a the pics were.
Agreed. The pics are terrible but the honey combs are
nthat.gif
 funny because I was on the edge because of the honey comb wasn't really feeling it at first

yea for some reason my GK doesnt feel like it needs to be broken in to get that "GODLY" feeling....LOL i think the "G" really stands for "GODLY" hahahahah
had a nike rep come into my store few days back, supposedly, the GK has an expanded toe box because lebron was pretty much required to wear them for the ASG.

Back
Top Bottom