• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
so who in here is coppin the Lebron Zoom Soldier VII "61":lol:
me!...got to get the "bloody nose" and "bane" with the mask that comes with them bumping the price up 50$ soldiers first though!!

EDIT: with all the LeBron not wearing the 11 talk again im glad I own the two pair he did play in for an entire game; XMAS & ASG

Last edited:
guys, i cant decide lol lebron 11 bhm or king's pride? will cop one utilizing the influence of comments and the result of flipping this coin 100 times, thanks!

This picture just sold me, getting em.
shame its a custom tho..... 
nerd.gif

Sorry I got to qoute the posts BigJ cuz these are fresh.

How much did you pay? I only ask cuz I was told that guy Kenny G aka The Perfect Pair on IG is getting all 7 PEs for $7k.

I knew about these, the Fairfax and the 2 SVSMs but what are the other 3?
2 SVSM (home and away) 2 FAIRFAX (home and away) 2 CTK (home and away) are the one i've seen

Thats the only downfall to the GK's. Has anybody notice thats the GK's don't hurt your feet like the KP's at TTS?
yea for some reason my GK doesnt feel like it needs to be broken in to get that "GODLY" feeling....LOL i think the "G" really stands for "GODLY" hahahahah

me!...got to get the "bloody nose" and "bane" with the mask that comes with them bumping the price up 50$ soldiers first though!!

EDIT: with all the LeBron not wearing the 11 talk again im glad I own the two pair he did play in for an entire game; XMAS & ASG

THREE PAIR , U FORGOT THE GRAFFITIS

he wears em so rarely at least get it right :smh:

Last edited:
I agree about certain models like the Jordan IXs maybe not getting as much love because the player didn't play in them, and I do think it's a shame that Lebron isn't really wearing the XIs since I grew up on wanting certain shoes/colorways because MJ played in them during key moments.

That said, I think the "sneaker culture" is so different now, especially from the 90s, that it doesn't even matter anymore if a player is wearing the shoes or not, as the XIs are clearly proving. I think a lot of people now have more of a collector's mentality about shoes with all colorways that Nike keeps churning out, and a lot of focus has shifted from wanting to wear the shoes that player X is wearing in certain games to collecting different colorways. When you think about it, a lot of the most sought after or popular colorways in Lebron's sig line aren't even ones that he's ever worn on court. Granted, we don't even have access to some of the stuff he does wear cuz he wears so many PEs these days, but I just think people in general have a different attitude now, for better or worse.
You're right, I was just thinking that yesterday, color ways sell themselves now basically. When you hear "Hornets" or "South Beach", "sneakerheads" these days anticipate color ways more than the shoe itself. Personally, I would enjoy the shoe more if he had worn the color way I own and did something in them note worthy. But this model in particular is so dope to me that for this one model, I don't really care much lol my favorite color way is a PE that he wore and it's black/red/white matching the uniform.

This is when I wish that color ways were maybe 5-6 max with 2-3 of those color ways being matched with the uniform. None of this PE bs either, if I recall correctly Jordan never had PE's like that, I know he had the number stitching and all that but that was it. No extravagant color ways or championship color ways.

Back
Top Bottom