• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Forgot all about that lacelock....

Nike is really charging and extra $20 for a lacelock... wow does not surprise me though
Not surprising at all. 

I'm even more surprised they didn't charge more for the GKs because of it's GITD "technology" that's been around since the 80s.

If the XI run ends with the colorways that that we have already seen, the only complaint I will have is not being able to get that red/silver pe or not getting silver posite as an id option

so what do you guys think the SB XI ends up as impossible to attain as the Champ pack? more like the XI ASG?  somewhere in between?

so what do you guys think the SB XI ends up as impossible to attain as the Champ pack? more like the XI ASG?  somewhere in between?
More like ASG. As long as you do the homework you should be good.

Yeah but TW's didn't have a lace lock, GK's, Forging Irons, BHM's did have a lace lock and saw a higher price. 

Forgot all about that lacelock....

Nike is really charging and extra $20 for a lacelock... wow does not surprise me though

BHM's and ASG kicks have always seen a price bump. Think of the lacelock as an added bonus.

The FI on the other hand :smh: Wasn't retail $250? No GITD nor the infamous neoprene case just the lacelock SMH

Unless they decide to add the "Pre-heat" tag to the name. then it's game over :smh:

And why are his current models still pre-heat? :lol:

Just got that shipping confirmation from JJ. Very relieved. Had me worried after reading all the reviews.

Went to Champs here, they have some pairs. They said that most stores will ship them to you now that the hype is over. No one would do the Kobe for me. Kinda hard to believe that those are sitting somewhere.

Alright. So, Hornets, Florals, and South Beaches and then I should be done with the XI with the exception of the Lows.

Blackouts are cool, but I'm not paying $200 for an all black shoe. I'll have to see them in person before I make a final decision.

No other LeBron release(s) will ever be as difficult to get as the Champ pack.

Those SBs should be a walk in the park...

I don't see South Beaches being harder to obtain than King's Pride, at all.....

Thank you so much! Just ordered a pair with my RC. Now, hopefully they ship. Thanks again, you're awesome.
I have been looking for a pair myself so glad I was able to help out! Hopefully the order goes through and ships but not certain with the bad luck people have had from finishline but worth a shot! Looks like sizes 8-9 are out but 9.5-14 still available!

I ordered a pair of size 10 yesterday and they shipped out already. It was from their warehouse, so the chance of it going through and not canceling is so much higher than when if it was stock from one of their stores.

South Beaches do look a little weak for now, I really want to see HQ pics of them. However, for the most part I agree with you fellas... You can ID a better pair.

I'm liking that red/gold cw, hope it releases soon
I'm pretty sure that's a ID plehboi

I'm pretty sure they'll be some sort of limited GR similar to ASG's and that hype gone make them hard to get just like the ASG's but probably worse :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom