Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I have been looking for a pair myself so glad I was able to help out! Hopefully the order goes through and ships but not certain with the bad luck people have had from finishline but worth a shot!Looks like sizes 8-9 are out but 9.5-14 still available!

Being a Lebron/Heat fan I feel the SB colorway signifies one of the biggest moves in Lebron's career. When Lebron made that statement "I am taking my talents to South Beach". For me it's one of those shoes that brings you back to that moment. I still remember how shocked so many people where and how Cleveland Fans wanted to pin him to a cross lol . Just like Jordan has shoes or color schemes that bring you back to a certain point in time for example the black white and gold colorway they use in his Defining Moment shoes for win Jordan one Championship rings. That's how I feel about the SB colorway and yes I know Lebron never won a championship in the SB's but it again just takes you back and reminds you of that time period. For me it's apart of the History of Lebron

Last edited:
I don't understand why they would make them limited. They have 4 EXTs and possibly a MVP and champ pack. Stop with the shenanigans and just sell shoes.

And I don't like the white on those iDs.

Last edited:
Not too crazy about them to be honest, I did ID a pair of my own a few months back.

(apologies for derailing)

THESE are done right... but then again i LOVE any Lebron with the White Posite
I don't understand why they would make them limited. They have 4 EXTs and possibly a MVP and champ pack. Stop with the shenanigans and just sell shoes.

And I don't like the white on those iDs.
ehhh... Champ pack IMO is the only thing he has a shot at but then again i think Pacers will beat them but thats another story for another thread (KD getting MVP)

and the BO pair has a multi shaded liner and bottom plus prism-esque nike checks and it's posite has a satin finish with speckles that will probably put them in the $220 range and I'm pretty sure both will have a limited tag, I just hope neither is on some TLO limited type of stuff :smh:

Yeah but I don't see why just cuz the liner has multi shades and there's a texture to the posite would mean it'll not be a GR?

I'm feelin the blackouts but I'd need em at disco

I don't think SB is beat to death as far as the Lebron line goes. And I definitely don't think that them throwing it on the 11 takes away from the beauty that the 8 is. Other than the 8, they threw it on the 9 but added in the wolf grey which really did wonders as far as keeping the theme but bringing a different twist.

I think the line was crossed once they started throwing the SB cw on griffey's, nomo's, whatever else, and I'm almost positive it's on the rose4 now, smh.

I think with proper execution it could definitely bring back that same excitement (from an execution standpoint, not hype). They just really dropped the ball on this particular SB rendition. You guys wanna see how properly executed SBs look? Check out the iD thread, some real gems in there, particularly the ones done with black posite IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom