Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just got my first pair of LeBron 11s yesterday (Terracotta Warriors) size 11.5 at my local FTL and I went in there looking for a new shoe to ball in and I heard good things about the shoe so I figured why not, I've always like the shoe anyway. Once I put them on, I immediately hated myself for skipping on the King's Pride (Parachute Gold) and the Away (Black/Red) color ways as I thought they were two of the best color ways. They fit amazing and I can't wait to try them out on the court today.

Anyway, back on (current) topic, not a fan of the South Beach color way on these, like others have said, could've ID'd a better one. The all black/navy pair looks pretty cool, will pass on those as well and the elites don't do anything for me, none of them really did, 9s, 10s, and current are all ehh.

I was wondering if they would release some of his PE's to the public like these two. (My favorite two 11s)

I hate this whole PE nonsense, to me PE is code for "money not being made".

I'd like the SBs more if there was a bigger change in colorblocking. I appreciated the 9s because they put a different spin on things by putting SB colors on a grey based upper, but having a mostly teal shoe again kind of has a been there, done that feel to it. Still want to just check them out in person cuz I think that texture/print on the posite is kind of interesting.

Those Blackouts.... 
pimp.gif

Honestly, if nike didn't unleash the SB color on to NikeID then the SB fussing wouldn't even exist. This would have been the closest thing to the SB 8 since the 9 was grey based.

don't like the sole on the SBs wish they went with a translucent

I think you can ID a better one, except the blue on the released version is spot on

I'd like the SBs more if there was a bigger change in colorblocking. I appreciated the 9s because they put a different spin on things by putting SB colors on a grey based upper, but having a mostly teal shoe again kind of has a been there, done that feel to it. Still want to just check them out in person cuz I think that texture/print on the posite is kind of interesting.
LOL thats if you can actually see them in person, this will sell out due to the fact its a "south beach"...no sleep loss im done with the XI
i still think the GK, Away & KP are the top colorway to this date.

Remeber TW had Posite Texture, and Muticolored Lining and 3M and no price hike
Yeah but TW's didn't have a lace lock, GK's, Forging Irons, BHM's did have a lace lock and saw a higher price. 

This, everybody knows that lacelock means extra money :lol:

and the BO pair has a multi shaded liner and bottom plus prism-esque nike checks and it's posite has a satin finish with speckles that will probably put them in the $220 range and I'm pretty sure both will have a limited tag, I just hope neither is on some TLO limited type of stuff :smh:

Yeah but I don't see why just cuz the liner has multi shades and there's a texture to the posite would mean it'll not be a GR?

I'm feelin the blackouts but I'd need em at disco

With the amount of plain all black kicks that get discounted especially Brons I doubt they would make these GR for that very reason though :smh: but you never know, it's just that this late in the game and with the amount of GR's that have already dropped I think it's time for nike to start with their limited release shenanigans for the XI's :rolleyes

I know right :lol: I had high hopes for this colorway too :smh: but I guess with the FI's and MvA's already out they didn't wanna throw to much mango in them, if these would've had more silver/mango/grey in them they would've been :pimp:

nike did a great job wiht the xi, every one got what they wanted. i mean every one. black out for those that hate bright colors new classic king pride bhm and gator kings and offcourse those of us thirsty for sb colorway got what we wanted too. i dont see whats to complain about. those sb will copped on sight love the print on the posite. even thou i made a glow in the dark sb.

LOL thats if you can actually see them in person, this will sell out due to the fact its a "south beach"...no sleep loss im done with the XI
i still think the GK, Away & KP are the top colorway to this date.
Checking them out in person isn't a problem. I've checked out pairs in store before a release just by asking an employee or seeing them as part of a display. Buying them, sure.

Why does somebody always have to assume or ask for every new color way leaked that they might be the 2k?

Why does somebody always have to assume or ask for every new color way leaked that they might be the 2k?
Like word, we already know the style code. It's red, blue and yellow. in some facet. Not all these other colorways lol.

Let's put the nonsensical comparisons to bed. MV is miami vice and SB is south beach. Too different cws. Just as BB and FI are not the same. Along with the DJ and RC. I understand people may under value a cw and year or 2 later then they can't live without. That's call great execution and timeless. But to compare these with that is like apples to oranges. IMO they have to label as such and the hue has to really close to compare. See the white infrared thread and see what a shade lighter or darker can do to the perspective of a shoe. That is all

Yeah but TW's didn't have a lace lock, GK's, Forging Irons, BHM's did have a lace lock and saw a higher price. 
Forgot all about that lacelock....

Nike is really charging and extra $20 for a lacelock... wow does not surprise me though

Let's put the nonsensical comparisons to bed. MV is miami vice and SB is south beach. Too different cws. Just as BB and FI are not the same. Along with the DJ and RC....

drug dealers would change the color of the tops to push the same crap product

see where I'm going?

Back
Top Bottom