Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
everybody will start with the I don't like the SB they are trash blah blah....fastforward to the summer time a week before release...."im feelin them SB's man" "they growin on me"......I like them from the start but need better pics of them....I like the XI in general, in my top 3 along with the IX

You know you up right?

View media item 829182
You can't say the obvious around here, it gets people very upset but I agree they will turn ...... they always turn ....... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
you all know how its gonna go, people gonna say "pass"

closer to RD, on feet pics, hype building...people gonna say "man these are growing on me"

RD comes people gonna say "SMH i really wanted these, EFF all bots"

everybody will start with the I don't like the SB they are trash blah blah....fastforward to the summer time a week before release...."im feelin them SB's man" "they growin on me"......I like them from the start but need better pics of them....I like the XI in general, in my top 3 along with the IX

If I had a dollar every time this was said... at least once for every halfway decent release

The first just quoted from the SB thread about 15 minutes ago lol

You know you ****** up right?

lol how so? its the truth man........5% of ppl like them initially and then 85% like them come release week haha

I edited my post with more feed back but here it is again .....

You can't say the obvious around here, it gets people very upset but I agree they will turn ...... they always turn ....... :lol:

Last edited:
LOL im learning the ways my fellow NT'ers......the SB XI are growing on me though
roll.gif

For a split-second, my dumbass saw "SB XIs" mentioned and was thinking Nike Skate Boarding x Lebron XI, like what??

laugh.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom