Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Nike keeps the price up because they only make a limited number of these, low supply, high demand equals increased prices: Economics 101

Nike keeps the price up because they only make a limited number of these, low supply, high demand equals increased prices: Economics 101
Not more "economics" lessons....
sick.gif

Just saying...tired if all these people complaining about the price of Lebrons and any other shoe that's around 200 or more.

Then you probably shouldn't read NikeTalk or any other sneaker blog/site.

Nike's gonna charge what they want, but a lot of the people that are upset are mad at the quality of the product in relation to Nike's pricepoint.

In the end, if you don't like it just don't buy it. Problem solved... no Economics 101 needed.

Just went to my local mall and stopped in FNL. Manager said they received a whole shipment of ASG's on Monday out of nowhere. Also, FNL.com has restocked the past two mornings. They must have made an absolute TON of ASG's. I can't image what the people who pre-ordered these things feel like right now.

Just went to my local mall and stopped in FNL. Manager said they received a whole shipment of ASG's on Monday out of nowhere. Also, FNL.com has restocked the past two mornings. They must have made an absolute TON of ASG's. I can't image what the people who pre-ordered these things feel like right now.

Probably like this...

View media item 829599

Last edited:
I
Then you probably shouldn't read NikeTalk or any other sneaker blog/site.

Nike's gonna charge what they want, but a lot of the people that are upset are mad at the quality of the product in relation to Nike's pricepoint.

In the end, if you don't like it just don't buy it. Problem solved... no Economics 101 needed.
I wasn't complaining about the price...I was commenting on another person who was complaining that they're too expensive

I
I wasn't complaining about the price...I was commenting on another person who was complaining that they're too expensive

I never said YOU were complaining. What I said was if you don't want to read comments of people complaining about shoe prices, this might not be the best place for you.

People gonna complain, but the prices are only gonna escalate.

I didn't pre-order but still not that easy of a cop so I'm sure it worked out for some of them unless they still haven't received the shoes yet. Then Batman needs to keep shaking his head.

Batman's definitely gonna be shaking his head at 6:01pm est tonight.. :smh:

Good luck fam.

Oh
I never said YOU were complaining. What I said was if you don't want to read comments of people complaining about shoe prices, this might not be the best place for you.

People gonna complain, but the prices are only gonna escalate.
Oh aight, misunderstood ya. Yea I remember when I first got into the game, that was back when I copped the Lebron 9 Aways. I was like $160?? But look at 'em now. I've learned to accept the high prices

Just got my first pair of LeBron 11s yesterday (Terracotta Warriors) size 11.5 at my local FTL and I went in there looking for a new shoe to ball in and I heard good things about the shoe so I figured why not, I've always like the shoe anyway. Once I put them on, I immediately hated myself for skipping on the King's Pride (Parachute Gold) and the Away (Black/Red) color ways as I thought they were two of the best color ways. They fit amazing and I can't wait to try them out on the court today.

Anyway, back on (current) topic, not a fan of the South Beach color way on these, like others have said, could've ID'd a better one. The all black/navy pair looks pretty cool, will pass on those as well and the elites don't do anything for me, none of them really did, 9s, 10s, and current are all ehh.

I was wondering if they would release some of his PE's to the public like these two. (My favorite two 11s)

I hate this whole PE nonsense, to me PE is code for "money not being made".
to me..those Black and Reds were the best ive seen. I wanted to ID them but i had a feeling they would release them later down the road. 
mean.gif

Honestly, the SB's would be so much better if black the whole upper was teal. The black really throws it off. 

As far as new colorways are concerned, the Reverse King's Pride are the only ones I'm feeling.

The talk of certain shoes not being worth the price Nike charges gets a little annoying to me.

Mainly because I think most shoes are worth more than what Nike charges and that's why they are immediately marked up, put on the resale market and sold at the price the consumers actually thinks they are worth.

I honestly think Nike has no clue what their shoes are worth or else they would charge something close to it.

Nike is charging $50 bucks more for limited shoes, resellers are charging $200 bucks more than that.

This is also the reason skate shops bump up the price for the more sought after SBs

Nike changed the price of the Corks a few days before release to $250, but all of us were ready to spend the $305 box price and most of us ending up spending beyond that.

Sought after shoes are almost always "worth" more than what Nike charges.

Back
Top Bottom