Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just wondering for those who think the ASG is the best cw, if they didn't glow would y'all still like them over the KP and BHM?
Yeah I would. The detail in this shoe is more cleaner than the ruckus going on in the BHM.  I know there is a lot going on in the ASG but the geometric lines match the posite material. Makes it look detailed but clean. BHM is just everywhere with the different levels of lines, flying lion heads, and then some cheetah print lining. If it was colors alone, probably BHM.

The KP are just legit. They are probably going to be 1a or 1b no matter what release. Nike knocked it out with those.

Just wondering for those who think the ASG is the best cw, if they didn't glow would y'all still like them over the KP and BHM?
Yeah would still be up there for me, when i 1st seen it the glow was what put me off and liked it better with no glow, but its joint with KP for me... the BHM the floating line heads on the posite put me off, loved the colours combo tho!

PS - taken from the outlet thread (no og box) - call to confirm sizes (if any)

NOLA Outlet on Carrolton Ave.
(504) 486-8067

Lebron XI King's Pride 179.99

Most Sizes

KD VI Bamboo 109.99
Most Sizes

Both are B-grades, but most of them looked pretty flawless to me when I saw them the other day.

finishline still says processing. the temp hold on my card is gone tho. im kinda like hmmmm just cancel it. really wanted to use my winners circle card tho :lol:

I'm gonna keep it real and say no. As much as GITD is a gimmick to most people it was the biggest selling point to me. Had they not had that Last Dragon glow i would've copped the BHM and still kept the KP as my #1 fav.

Last edited:
Do ya'll notice the glow in broad daylight? When I walk outside and the sun hits it has a green tint to it, it could be the gumbo design making it look green though.

Kobes and Brons get here today, but I'm at school so I can't get to them until friday! ): I know i love the brons after seeing them in person, but I'm still undecided on the kobes.

Back
Top Bottom