Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
y'all might wanna call wish in atlanta......according to their site they still got some in stock....dont know what sizes tho...hell they even got some bhm left.....they take phone orders but open up at 12 est.....check out their site

Last edited:
Just talked with customer service rep from EastBay, they said both my items should have been shipped together. :stoneface:  Looking in to it more, apparently. So who knows what's happening.

Similar to you but not really... I got two different tracking numbers for my GK's and some football gloves that I ordered together. Both tracking numbers say they're two packages. So they either shipped them separately with separate tracking numbers and got the number of packages incorrect or (I'm hoping) I get something for free :D I hope everything works out and you get your shoes tho.

The date on those is 2012...
LMMFAO...
roll.gif

I guess. It just wasn't what I was expecting, haha. Delivery guy handed me a small, light box and I was confused af 
laugh.gif

Oh well, I'll be wearing this Witness tee while I'm waiting for my shoes to come
Did you order another order from somewhere else???

Yea I kinda assumed they were GS due to the lack of flywire but all the pics of EXT's with suede uppers didn't have flywire either as if they removed it on them so idk .....
Hmm... I didn't realise that. Well, if those pics are the final version, we know something's different from last year. Either GS versions will be available or Mens versions will have removed flywire. Who knows if that's even the final product though.
Similar to you but not really... I got two different tracking numbers for my GK's and some football gloves that I ordered together. Both tracking numbers say they're two packages. So they either shipped them separately with separate tracking numbers and got the number of packages incorrect or (I'm hoping) I get something for free 
happy.gif
 I hope everything works out and you get your shoes tho.
Yeah I recently got a separate tracking number emailed to me for the GKs (I assume). But just wanted to make sure since my order status on EastBay said fully completed. Just thought it was strange they were shipped separately if the rep said they should have been together. I'm not too worried though, since I actually have a second tracking number.

Did you order another order from somewhere else???
Nah. Just that one order from EastBay (for the two items). And no backup, if that's what you were asking.

Nah. Just that one order from EastBay (for the two items). And no backup, if that's what you were asking.
Naw, the reason I asked is cuz there cld of been a possiblity that if you ordered from 2 different places the delivery company made a mistake cuz they did that to me once...They tried to ship both of them at the same time they ended up forgetting the other package and almost lost it...It's a long story lol

Back
Top Bottom