Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
BigJ gonna be mad y'all reqouting that picset
laugh.gif

I'll throw in mine too
Nice...I see y'all wanna have a GITD pic competition LOL

Want to exchange sizes for the chainmail shorts to FTL but threw out the smartreturn label. Does anyone know if i can use the smartreturn label from a different FTL order to return/exhange another order?

^^ Thanks Poohdini816.

Also can i exchange a pair of Chainmail shorts from Footlocker.com for a diff size at a Nike store? Like walk in with no receipt and ask to exchange size?

Last edited:

^^ Thanks Poohdini816.

Also can i exchange a pair of Chainmail shorts from Footlocker.com for a diff size at a Nike store? Like walk in with no receipt and ask to exchange size?
I'm assuming those chainmail shorts are Nike, but if that's the case than yeah u can...Also, worst case scenario they give you a gift card for the value of what the item is worth @ the time of the return

Last edited:

I'm assuming those chainmail shorts are Nike, but if that's the case than yeah u can...Also, worst case scenario they give you a gift card for the value of what the item is worth @ the time of the return
Yea, they are the Lebron chainmail shorts. The first shorts released for the XIs this year. But bought from FTL not NDC. I will try tomorrow at NTNY and hopefully it works out.

The ASG's absorb light so well you can actually draw on them using a cellphone flashlight. and even with that...i STILL like the BHMs better. if only the posite on the asg's where actually white instead of the plastic-looking off white

edit: and the GS sizes of the florals look better than the adult sizes imo

Last edited:

The ASG's absorb light so well you can actually draw on them using a cellphone flashlight. and even with that...i STILL like the BHMs better. if only the posite on the asg's where actually white instead of the plastic-looking off white
That's what I used for my glow was my Galaxy flashlight...LOL

Back
Top Bottom