Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Do ya'll notice the glow in broad daylight? When I walk outside and the sun hits it has a green tint to it, it could be the gumbo design making it look green though.
i really cant wait to get hold of my pair... missed delivery as in work, so gonna drive up to the depot either later or tomorrow morning time allowing

Just wondering for those who think the ASG is the best cw, if they didn't glow would y'all still like them over the KP and BHM?
The GITD, even though well executed (much better than just a GITD sole), is very gimmicky.  I would like the Gator King's a lot, even without having any GITD, but with or without GITD,  King's prides still number 1 for me. 

Floral's are no go for me. Quite frankly, I think I will be passing on all the EXT's. No feeling the suede.

Luckily i'm free all day tomorrow, because my package is a sign for delivery, and the way fed ex knocks and me having double doors i'm gonna have to be on top of it all day 
laugh.gif

Luckily i'm free all day tomorrow, because my package is a sign for delivery, and the way fed ex knocks and me having double doors i'm gonna have to be on top of it all day 
laugh.gif

haha do they play knock door run whenever they try and deliver? Wish you luck, the worst is when your actually in and then look after waiting all day to see a slip saying attempted to deliver lol

Just called Lenox to see if they have my size. All they have left is 8 & 8.5, idk if they do phone orders. Worth calling and trying if you're still looking though.

If I remember correctly, people were sold on the gator kings as soon as good pics were releases...GITD to me was not a deciding factor, as much as it was just a plus to have as a feature...that being said, gator kings dethrone KP's because of the details on the posite, sock liner, cloak effect, and multicolored sole and laces...best thing about KP's is the gold posite and I love those shoes.

yeah man, one quick soft knock and if i don't answer right that second they're sprinting back to the truck all ready.. knowing them cause there's a lot of snow out, they''ll throw a snowball from the street and if i don't open the door they will take off.. 
laugh.gif

now ups is a different story , because i 've had the same delivery man for a long time and he looks out for me

Last edited:
" Reverse King Prides " ( or whatever they are called ) are cool but they should have used a color translucent.
I guess they will turn eventually, they might look better.

Just wondering for those who think the ASG is the best cw, if they didn't glow would y'all still like them over the KP and BHM?

I'm gonna keep it real and say no. As much as GITD is a gimmick to most people it was the biggest selling point to me. Had they not had that Last Dragon glow i would've copped the BHM and still kept the KP as my #1 fav.

but its like saying, "would you still like the KP if it didn't have the gold/green upper?"

you cant take part of the shoe away then ask a what if....

So when arethe Florals actually due to be relased? or is there no date yet? Going to try hit up Sole Heaven early for them joints

yeah man, one quick soft knock and if i don't answer right that second they're sprinting back to the truck all ready.. knowing them cause there's a lot of snow out, they''ll throw a snowball from the street and if i don't open the door they will take off.. 
laugh.gif

now ups is a different story , because i 've had the same delivery man for a long time and he looks out for me
yeah thats why i prefer NDC cause my UPS delivery man looks out for me, usual complains cause im not in and at work tho lol! 

think for me im a make sprite ID then wait for more pics and info on the price of the kings crowns... and see if the elite's grow on me... im still kicking myself that i didnt pick up any elites last year as i really wish i grabbed the white, black and gold ones now 

citygear citygear how are you gonna come in here and not mention the near fsr of the KPs or mn's ya'll have? Were you saving it to post in the kp thread for that?
:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom