Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just wondering for those who think the ASG is the best cw, if they didn't glow would y'all still like them over the KP and BHM?
People think they are the best colorway because they are called ASG. It has nothing to do with what the shoe looks like. Nike could have made anything, but as long as you call it ASG and release it in February people are going to lose their minds. Sad.

Just wondering for those who think the ASG is the best cw, if they didn't glow would y'all still like them over the KP and BHM?
People think they are the best colorway because they are called ASG. It has nothing to do with what the shoe looks like. Nike could have made anything, but as long as you call it ASG and release it in February people are going to lose their minds. Sad.

Naw

:nerd: City Gear posting here?

I'm sorry for posting the GK link early but thank you for not cancelling our orders :D

Order comes in Wednesday, usually Friday on Saturday releases.

beg to differ... might be a percentage that do but thats same with any possible release.

@CityGear how are you gonna come in here and not mention the near fsr of the KPs or mn's ya'll have? Were you saving it to post in the kp thread for that?
laugh.gif
Hotness. KP's and Aways. Really thinking about gettin another one .5 size up this time. TTS is really snug.

yeah man, one quick soft knock and if i don't answer right that second they're sprinting back to the truck all ready.. knowing them cause there's a lot of snow out, they''ll throw a snowball from the street and if i don't open the door they will take off.. 
laugh.gif

now ups is a different story , because i 've had the same delivery man for a long time and he looks out for me

haha do they play knock door run whenever they try and deliver? Wish you luck, the worst is when your actually in and then look after waiting all day to see a slip saying attempted to deliver lol
Reminds me of the scene in grown ups 2 where Chris Rock is the cable guy and waits for her mother-in-law to go to the bathroom so he can run to the door, ring the bell once and immediately leave a note saying "Sorry we missed you" and runs off. 

Believe me, I have had that happen to me all the time. Actually i always have the worst experiences with UPS and FEDEX. A lot of people bash on USPS, but i have 1 block away from my house and I can always pick it up, and the mailman always make sure I get the package with the mail.

:nerd: City Gear posting here?

I'm sorry for posting the GK link early but thank you for not cancelling our orders :D

Order comes in Wednesday, usually Friday on Saturday releases.

If it wasn't for you I would have struck out on GK, over slept Friday morning!! Thanks for the lInk

Yup Yup. Man I really want to cop both the KP's and Aways. Already have a KP but damn. Aways. What to do. Best thing to do is not cop. Stay off Nike Talk for a couple weeks. Hahhahaha.

yea true that, need those Miami nights though....

Not sure if this is the right place...

Trying to trade my sz 8.5 gator kings for the kobe maestros sz 9.5....where can I post if I don't qualify the 300 post for classifieds?

About the 3rd time citygear restocked the KPs and the 3rd time they get my money for them.lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom