Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
a quick look on ebay, some big bangs under 500, a few over 500-600+. could probably do a paypal side deal but 340 range I dunno bro

yeah I have been looking for big bangs myself, I want a DS pair, I have never bought used shoes before, anyways the prices are crazy high

Can anyone shed some light on there personal thoughts on what these are like to play in.
Only bought the one pair (Christmas), I got a 13 as they did not release in 12.5. Once they came I found these shoes to be really big fitting, so I returned to nike.
So i gambled & re ordered a smaller size. Yesterday my replacement 12 came.
The 12 now feel too small in the toe box area on the left shoe.
Iv taken the insoles out to find that one insole is .5 smaller not that this really matters.
But I'm just wondering if you guys know if I was to go to training tonight in them and try and play through my toes feeling like they are in a vice, would they break in stretch a bit.
Does the foamposite on top of toe box loosen/soften too?
Any tips that have worked for anyone in stretching the toe box out a bit?
Also the same left shoe that I have problems with I also feel the heel area is solid and does not lock down as well.

So far iv got 12 pairs of KD vi and I am
Not impressed at all so (look good but not great for ball)
I thought I'd try these out and again I feel let down. Nike shoes this year seem to be off (my opinion)

Last edited:
Someone returned a 10.5 Miami Nights and 12 Christmas to a local Foot Locker.

Reseller couldn't move either. :lol:

Last edited:
Anybody know anything about the ASGs in central or south Fl. Were there gonna release and how. Will they do raffles or will it be fcfs.

they look like clown shoes

and they dont seem to have cf or kevlar components (maybe the flywire has kevlar and im assuming too much)

it there arent any premium materials like the aforementioned, these will be an easy pass

Looks like carbon fiber inside the posite material. Lebron will hate these the carbon fiber has no give like the posite.

and they dont seem to have cf or kevlar components (maybe the flywire has kevlar and im assuming too much)

it there arent any premium materials like the aforementioned, these will be an easy pass
Looks like carbon fiber inside the posite material. Lebron will hate these the carbon fiber has no give like the posite.
that doesnt look like cf to me, it looks like shiny/hi gloss plastic

all it need is a decent colorway and these will sell!...maybe a white/black/metallic-gold colorway!...

Last edited:
Big bangs shot up in price last summer. I was watching a bunch of pairs for $300-450 in my size 12. Bought from a seller with 300+ feedback for $330. He takes two weeks to ship FAKE shoes! After I file the claim and get my money back, with in a month, the price was $450-600. Just like that, so I held off on buying only to see that was the new price. Oh well, I should have bought on release date instead of getting pissed the galaxy foams weren't online and going to search for them.

Someone returned a 10.5 Miami Nights and 12 Christmas to a local Foot Locker.

Reseller couldn't move either.
laugh.gif
heck i even see some BHM ransom sizes slowly pop back up in a couple of stores around me (mainly Nike SF)

Last edited:
..damn...i wont have ccess to my home or work PC for the ASGs. Think imma just take this foot in the *** and do one of these pre orders. For a sz 14..its looking pretty ugly ..around 350 but this is prob the last LB11 i grab. Already good with the KPs, MN, and BHMs all at retail but i guess ..you win some you lose some.

The way they position the plastic could easily break the way Bron plays.

Or anyone for that matter. I heard of the cf (or resin?) cracking on the elites last year on that same lateral wing area. Seems like the lateral wing on these elites may suffer that same fate. But of course all is speculation until it happens.

I just know I'm not as excited for the elites as I was the months leading up to the kp drop. A nice cw may change that though.

Or anyone for that matter. I heard of the cf (or resin?) cracking on the elites last year on that same lateral wing area. Seems like the lateral wing on these elites may suffer that same fate. But of course all is speculation until it happens.

I just know I'm not as excited for the elites as I was the months leading up to the kp drop. A nice cw may change that though.
Agreed. They shouldn't place it in that area or up that high especially if it's plastic. The Elite 10's had it around there didn't it? Just not too high but it was carbon fiber.

Back
Top Bottom