Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

im going to go around the city to some of the city gear's and make a video of me picking up a pair of kix and post it on here to hopefully put that question to rest!!...
happy.gif
Picked up a pair of King's Prides at City Gear in Atlanta over the weekend. Came up to around $125 after tax. They were marked down with an additional 30% off. Definitely a legit store. 

Last edited:

Picked up a pair of King's Prides at City Gear in Atlanta over the weekend. Came up to around $125 after tax. They were marked down with an additional 30% off. Definitely a legit store. 
did they have a lot? looking for another pair to hoop in, just wasn't about that paying $300 for a GR life. 

Damn! Serious! Nice Pick up! Are they mainly based in the East Coast / MidWest?

Had a pair of forging irons stolen from my car :frown: Luckily I had doubled up, but still sucks. 

Damn bro that sucks. I'll hit you with the standard "it could've been worse" line, which it could've been, but I'm definitely sorry to hear that. I remember when someone stole my answer 3s (my absolute favorite from the line) from my locker in junior high during pe.. Always sucks to hear these stories.

Damn bro that sucks. I'll hit you with the standard "it could've been worse" line, which it could've been, but I'm definitely sorry to hear that. I remember when someone stole my answer 3s (my absolute favorite from the line) from my locker in junior high during pe.. Always sucks to hear these stories.
It was technically worse than that, haha.

• Size 8.5 Jordan V 'Doernbecher' - Pretty worn. Dirty bottoms and creasing.
  • Size 8.5 Kobe VII 'Prelude' - Deadstock.
  • Size 8.5 LeBron XI 'Forging Iron' - Dirty bottoms.
  • Size 8 Kobe VI 'Prelude' - Dirty bottoms.
  • Size 8 Kobe VIII 'Prelude' - Deadstock.
  • iPad Mini with 'RAMOS' etched on the back
  • iPod Nano with 'SINFONIA' etched on the back

Edit 1: In, before 'herpderp you're an idiot, why'd you leave all that in your car'.

Well, the DB5s and Forging Irons are always in there. The DB5s I keept because they're awesome to look at when my girl and I go to cosmic bowling/mini golf/laser tag, which we go to often and randomly.

Forging Irons because my group of friends likes to ball at random times, and I'm not always wearing appropriate shoes. I also have a pair in my office.

The Preludes were put there before I left for work last night/early morning with the intent of moving them from one apartment to my other one.

I'm still an idiot, though.

Edit 2: If anyone happens to see any of these things for sale in the Atlanta area, Craigslist/Ebay/Instagram/Facebook/etc, please PM me!

Last edited:
It was technically worse than that, haha.

I literally just read about this on Facebook. Sorry to hear dude.

• Size 8.5 Jordan V 'Doernbecher' - Pretty worn. Dirty bottoms and creasing.
  • Size 8.5 Kobe VII 'Prelude' - Deadstock.
  • Size 8.5 LeBron XI 'Forging Iron' - Dirty bottoms.
  • Size 8 Kobe VI 'Prelude' - Dirty bottoms.
  • Size 8 Kobe VIII 'Prelude' - Deadstock.
  • iPad Mini with 'RAMOS' etched on the back
  • iPod Nano with 'SINFONIA' etched on the back

Edit 1: In, before 'herpderp you're an idiot, why'd you leave all that in your car'.

Well, the DB5s and Forging Irons are always in there. The DB5s I keept because they're awesome to look at when my girl and I go to cosmic bowling/mini golf/laser tag, which we go to often and randomly.

Forging Irons because my group of friends likes to ball at random times, and I'm not always wearing appropriate shoes. I also have a pair in my office.

The Preludes were put there before I left for work last night/early morning with the intent of moving them from one apartment to my other one.

I'm still an idiot, though.

Edit 2: If anyone happens to see any of these things for sale in the Atlanta area, Craigslist/Ebay/Instagram/Facebook/etc, please PM me!

Icy Sole has been tweeting that he has pics of the NBA 2K XI's but can't leak them because Nike is angry at him for leaking EXT's, now he just retweeted this picture with a person claiming these are them...and that this picture had already been leaked. 

Not sure if real or not...

Last edited:

Icy Sole has been tweeting that he has pics of the NBA 2K XI's but can't leak them because Nike is angry at him for leaking EXT's, now he just retweeted this picture with a person claiming these are them...and that this picture had already been leaked. 

If these are legit... would make me a bit happier about missing out 
tongue.gif

Thanks man appreciate the reply
Il just go for it see how they go. I think they will break in just hope they don't do my toes in like Lebrons toes.
Think il try what you done and run in them before playing in them. One more question what was traction like the first wear
lukeskywalker lukeskywalker I worked out in my KP out just yesterday at the gym. I ran about 1.5 miles in it and they felt good. I also ball in them. They took a while to break in but once they do they feel GODLY 8)

Can't vouch for Icy Soles trustworthiness, all I know is that he apparently did leak the two EXT's first. 

But if those are the 2K's, gotta think people would be heated that they put in the work and paid the premium price for those, black and carbon fibers, pretty boring. 

Makes me happy if that is the 2k, don't get me wrong I live the all black but I could have made the iD and still been happy n saved days of game time. Either way I'm not getting em anyways

Can't lie, I'd rather have those blacked out Brons than the Multicolored ones rumored. I'll find out in a month. Can't wait.

I highly doubt those are the 2K14s...nothing about them matches the color code or colorway description.

blackout xi! looks nice IMO.

Back
Top Bottom